The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellooo Veera-ianz...😃😃😃... I am Nikhila...I used to be a regular active member of this forum and as well as viewer of this show for the initial 4-5 months of this show since it began last year..😃😃.. Uske baad i kinda left the show as i felt(purely MY OPINION) THE REASON which made me fan of the show, THE REASON which made me fall in love with the show when it started - my Anokha Ranveera - took a back seat in the show n i really cudn c RanVeera being sidelined to the core n thus i quit the show..... But in the last 4-5 months whenvr i used to my miss ranveera so much,i tried seein 3-4 epis here n there...

BUT the current track hv givn me back my long lost RanVeera and long lost love for this show...😃😃.. I saw last week fri epi repeat telecast this monday n i got HOOKED to the show all over again...😃😃😃...Last week friday epi,this week monday epi-BOTH were outstanding RanVeera-ish epis... But todays Rakhi Spl Epi i am bowled over by my RanVeera again... Its been ages n ages since i ws missin seein THIS ANOKHA RANVEERA.. And they hv made make this topic in this forum tonite... 😃😃..After a long gap of 6 months i am makin a topic here in this forum for a Veera epi...😃😃😃...

Thnx a ton to the makers for STILL MAINTAINING the essence of RanVeera relation... Rakhi spl epi cudn get better than this..👏👏👏👏... Its heartwrenching to c Ranvi literally dyin evry moment frm inside on the reality tht he knw ki his life-his sister-Veera is goin to be there with him only for few more hours... But on the other side, its such a wonderful feeling seeing Veera happy in her own world n celebratin rakhi n bday with her Veer ji... But the COMMON thing in both sides is the UNCONDITIONAL TIMELESS LOVE these two kids hv for each other.. Kitna kuch badal gaye aur kitna kuch badal rahe hai,par inn dono ka anokha rishta aur gehra hota gaya...⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Rakhi spl scene with the title track n flasbacks-it ws hell emotional..😭😭😭... Be it Ranvi tryin to tie her so many rakhis as a way to cover up the upcomin rakhis he will missin in the upcomin years as Veera might be with her grandparents or Veera giftin Ranvi a laminated sketch of a pic portrayin their anokha rishta and videogame for which she ws saving money since long time jst to buy tht videogame for Ranvi as Rakhi gift - Words r NOT ENOUGH to describe the soul or beauty of these scenes...👏👏👏... Once again its proved tht RanVeera symbolize the most unique perfect sibling bonding portrayed evr onscreen(be it films or serials)...
.⭐️⭐️⭐️.... Pure Unconditional Ever Growing love - thats wht make them Ranvi-Veera as THE RANVEERA... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

My heartfelt thnx to makers for giving RanVeera n most importantly thnx a ton for choosin Bhavesh,Harshita as RanVeera as they r the ones who r FLAWLESSLY portraying the anokha rishta of ranveera in a truly justifiable manner n thts wht touches the hearts of ppl across the world...👏👏👏...

I donno wht i hv ended up writing..I only knew today i am SO HAPPY to hv my old RanVeera back and i jst knew i HAVE to dedicate my topic for them..And i am happy to cry for them too tonite...And thts speciality of RanVeera..Their love n bonding makes one cries out of happiness n as well as sadness lik shwn in aaj ka epi-where one wud cry out of both happiness n sadness FOR RANVEERA..

Will end this post with a song tailor made for RanVeera...😃😃.. Happy RakshaBandhan to my MOST FAV SIBLING bonding onscreen - RanVeera...😃😃😃...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjHqbhfA1qY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjHqbhfA1qY
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ek hazzaron me hamari nikhila hai...!!!
🤗

a lovely colourful post on the auspicious occasion of Raksha bandhan...!!!  and for a wonderful show which celebrates this divine bond...👏
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Rakshabandhan to all well i watched last few episode of Veera..

so i can say its fab show.. and rakshabandhan special episodes were awesome toosome..

well described Nikss,,,

i loved it...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Nikki, long time no see.

You have voiced exactly what I feel today. Awesome post by the way, you hit all the points that I got from reading Sonia's written update, and it made me want to watch the epi even more now.

It is lovely to see that essence of Ranveera that we fell in love with again and like you said hats off to Bhavesh and Harshita for portraying Ranveera so well, I am sure I will have tears in my eyes when I watch the epi today.

Thanks for this much needed post, really missed this show, Ranveera and this forum.
atominis thumbnail
Thanks for this topic Niks! 😊

This show is unique and a welcome change from all other saas bahu or love story dramas.

Films, books and shows on sibling bonding have become so rare in last few years! Rather treated like a butt of jokes!

The bond between brothers, sisters and brother-sister is just amazing! Something inexplicably pure, fun and inspiring lifelong attachment.

This show is exploring this bond in the best way.

RanVeera are so dedicated to each other, so attached and protective!

They embody how siblings are also soulmates (as opposed to a narrow and rather sexual meaning of this term conveyed in pop culture these days).

I wish all siblings had bond like this!

It was a masterstroke to have a Rakhi special episode! Nothing could be more apt for this show!

I agree. The episode was heart wrenching.   😭 The set up, the symbolism and the acting of both kids was full of emotion!

Such sibling bonds have also become rare in real life these days. So the episode evokes even more emotion.

This was truly the purest, most innocent and sincerest form of love. Truly what they say, "Dil ka rishta".

Lastly, better than drama of men eyeing Ratan or her troubles accepting Veera.

How will these kids live without each other? Ranveer ki toh jaan hai Veera mein!

I feel bad for poor Veera. Left by her real mother, never accepted by Ratan, only one person gave her unconditional acceptance and love, and she is going to be separated from him and uprooted from her home at such a small age.

This epi was all heart. All heart... ❤️ 😭

P.S. - I did not know you were a Veera fan or even a viewer. Warna hum toh pehle hi discuss kar lete! 😆
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post NIkki (veerji) 

I loved the last 3 epis also today's epi on rakshabandan was the best loved ranveera scenes so cute so emotional loved their bonding... My mom cried watching it so sweet epi it was... They called the village ranveerapur so cute as well... 

Harshita and Bhavesh acted brilliantly they are truly amazing god bless them

Hope cvs carry own showing these kind of epis not the family drama I'm sure the show will do well
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hey Nikki 🤗
Long time ... no see at all re! 

Yes ... the makers have brought the story back to what was the crux of their show - RanVeera! - Thank God! 

Last three episodes till now were so emotional & left me with heartburn seeing Ranvi like that ... he is let gng his life to those old people.. 😭

Btw, Happy Rakshabandan to all! 🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

ek hazzaron me hamari nikhila hai...!!!

🤗

a lovely colourful post on the auspicious occasion of Raksha bandhan...!!!  and for a wonderful show which celebrates this divine bond...👏

@bold
this is such a super sweet honour to me suchi...really touched by this...🤗🤗🤗🤗...

RanVeera bond is INDEED a divine one n last nite epi did portray tht soo beautifully n meaningfully... thnx soo much for likin my post..🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Happy Rakshabandhan to all well i watched last few episode of Veera..

so i can say its fab show.. and rakshabandhan special episodes were awesome toosome..

well described Nikss,,,

i loved it...

Rakhi Spl epi last nite ws the PERFECT...so glad to c RanVeera back on track in this show...😃😃...

thnx so much Maa for likin my post...🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Hey Nikki, long time no see.

You have voiced exactly what I feel today. Awesome post by the way, you hit all the points that I got from reading Sonia's written update, and it made me want to watch the epi even more now.

It is lovely to see that essence of Ranveera that we fell in love with again and like you said hats off to Bhavesh and Harshita for portraying Ranveera so well, I am sure I will have tears in my eyes when I watch the epi today.

Thanks for this much needed post, really missed this show, Ranveera and this forum.

Shilpa di...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n anam here..🤗🤗🤗... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times......

Do write ur take di after seein the epi...i soo miss ur posts n vms on Veera...

As of nw thnx soo much di for lovin my post. n spl thnx a ton for commentin..makes me feel all nostalgic nw ..🤗🤗🤗