Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bleu98

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Where was this written? Can you please tell me where you found this? Which description?</font>

it was written in tata sky description.
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Really! wow.. Tata sky rocks.. ðŸ˜›
Thanks a ton. ðŸ¤—
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The story is now, is at such an interesting level and you are taking about not watching the show? Well, there might be some MU happening between them but I guess, their relation is safe. 
nidhi1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think you should watch d3
1) the track is too interesting
2) swaron's relation is definatly going to get stronger 
3) Sharon is the only one now who wouldn't misunderstand swayam or Rey
4) swaron are neutral charecters 
5) pura gang waist bhi adi ki band bajane wala hai
6) sabar ka phal meetha hota hai
7) why miss all the fun

cscs thumbnail
track interseting..no doubt..bt i would rather prefer watching swaron dates rather thn dis torturous episodes..
yes dey r annoying fr me..i hope dis week passes soon..

-bLEu98- thumbnail
Finally I'm done with D3. I will go out with friends this evening- and even if I'm at home I'll quietly let my mother take the remote. Won't fight for it today. This was the limit! 
I dunno why these people are hell bent on destroying their own creation. I understand Rey has to be given some screenspace but why at Swayam's cost? I mean seriously! Adi destroyed ReYam (Rey himself too) and then SwaRon and Rey together destroyed SwaRon. And what is Swayam left with now? Nothing. 
Either let Rey be with the Adi track and SwaRon solve their problems or let Swayam expose Adi while Sharon and Rey sort out their issues. But no, har chiz mein Rey ko ghusana hai. I wonder if [V] and the CVs think that it's cuz of Kunwar that D3 is still no. 1 on the channel? Don't they have brains? Most of us watch the show for Shantanu. I would have quit the show after Sneha left, but stayed back cuz of Shantanu. But now I feel so betrayed.
Edited by bleu98 - 10 years ago
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'll tell you what to do. DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF WATCHING THIS CRAP SHOW WITH SENSITIVE BASELESS DRAMA. It will only consume your time, because CVs want a sadistic pleasure. Don't torture yourself. ðŸ˜•