To watch D3 or not to watch D3- that's the dilemma

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know if I should skip D3 for a while ๐Ÿ˜” - I've always been a loyal D3ian and never missed an epi. But this track is just hideous, it's brutal- especially for SwaRon fans. And after this epi all my hopes are shattered. ๐Ÿฅบ Sharon is being 'professional' and lecturing Swayam on how not to take things personally. What a colossal irony! She yelled at Swayam as usual. It seems her Siren mode is only meant for Swayam- and he said 'sorry' to her! What kind of crap is that! 
Crying buckets already...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Why is it so important to torture Swayam all the time? That poor soul has been suffering for more than 2 years- aadhe se zyaada time Sharon ke liye, phir Papa ke liye, Taani ke liye, Rey ke liye, kabhi Taani aur Rey dono ke liye, and then there are villains like Shivam and now Adi to make his life hell. Swayam superhero nai hai... normal insaan hai. 
For once, I want to see someone else suffering for Swayam- I know it sounds sadistic but I want to see someone else suffering.

If this post is not according to the rules of this forum then please feel free to delete it. I wanted to share my thoughts and thought it might require a new topic altogether.
Edited by bleu98 - 10 years ago
i dont hav problem wid trace... but with sharon i hav many problem in this trace...she never tries to understand swayam...swayam says soory to control the situation...but SRP is SRP she is giving lecture to swayam about professionalism...i really want swayam to become professional and dances passionately wid aashi...tab sharon ko realise hoga.
i think we will have to watch another fight b/w swaron after reyam fight.
as shaton seems angry with him when he was arguing wid rey.Edited by vinitam - 10 years ago
hey don't stop watching d3!!!
well i m just loving this track
and also i liked today's episode but  sharon irritates me so much๐Ÿคข she is giving lecture to swayam that how to differentiate between professionalism and pesonal life and shouted at swayam and at last swayam said sorry Why???? ok fine swayam ne sharon se sorry bola it's ok but sharon ko bhi bolna chahiya tha
and at the scene of reyam, the last scene, sharon was luking so angrily to swayam
hope she will not misunderstand swayam so easily๐Ÿ˜ญ

Originally posted by vinitam

i dont hav problem wid trace... but with sharon i hav many problem in this trace...she never tries to understand swayam...swayam says soory to control the situation...but SRP is SRP she is giving lecture to swayam about professionalism...i really want swayam to become professional and dances passionately wid aashi...tab sharon ko realise hoga.
i think we will have to watch another fight b/w swaron after reyam fight.
as shaton seems angry with him when he was arguing wid rey.

I hate how Sharon's character is being ruined. How can she yell at Swayam today? haq nai hai usse... She has been nodding to Adi all this while and also she didn't react when Rey yelled at her in the canteen- worst thing when Adi insulted Neha in front of all and she didn't utter a word! That's not SRP- not the one I know.
Sharon is my favourite character in D3, it's taken me a lot to adjust to Vrushika, and now they start showing Sharon like she's some bimbo. Who told her that being 'professional' means being a slave? My worst fear now is she will go ahead and sign that damn contract with Adi and convince Rey to do the same. ๐Ÿ˜’ And I don't have any hopes from the Swayam-Aashi dance and jealous Sharon angle. I guess she's just gonna be 'professional' about it. ๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by muskan108

hey don't stop watching d3!!!
well i m just loving this track
and also i liked today's episode but  sharon irritates me so much๐Ÿคข she is giving lecture to swayam that how to differentiate between professionalism and pesonal life and shouted at swayam and at last swayam said sorry Why???? ok fine swayam ne sharon se sorry bola it's ok but sharon ko bhi bolna chahiya tha
and at the scene of reyam, the last scene, sharon was luking so angrily to swayam
hope she will not misunderstand swayam so easily๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know right! I mean kaunse rulebook mein likha hai that boyfriend has to say sorry all the time, even when he's right. Why does Swayam have to say sorry all the time? This time it was so bloody annoying. And yes I think Swayam's POV is right because he never had any issues with ShaRey and never will,but he has a problem with the way they are being presented. But, alas only he knows Adi's intentions and others are too dumb to get it, even if served on a platter.
I am loving this track and also liked today's episode but can't see swayam suffer,i mean why always him why not sharon for a change.Sharon talked about being professional and she is right in her place but just want to see how she will react when swayam acts like a professional during his dance with ashi.
Dear, well my advice will be not to miss D3. ๐Ÿ˜Šif u r a swaron fan then definitely dont ...๐Ÿ˜‰ and about sharon .. well, i know some things are upsetting but , thats how swaron relation is๐Ÿ˜† ... when MUs come , u get intense scenes โ˜บ๏ธ.. which one day will lead to great realizations and more love ...so fingers crossed..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
Originally posted by bleu98

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I hate how Sharon's character is being ruined. How can she yell at Swayam today? haq nai hai usse... She has been nodding to Adi all this while and also she didn't react when Rey yelled at her in the canteen- worst thing when Adi insulted Neha in front of all and she didn't utter a word! That's not SRP- not the one I know.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sharon is my favourite character in D3, it's taken me a lot to adjust to Vrushika, and now they start showing Sharon like she's some bimbo. Who told her that being 'professional' means being a slave? My worst fear now is she will go ahead and sign that damn contract with Adi and convince Rey to do the same.๐Ÿ˜’And I don't have any hopes from the<font color="#990000">Swayam-Aashi dance and jealous Sharon</font>angle. I guess she's just gonna be 'professional' about it.๐Ÿ˜”</font>
no dear she will not at all going to be professional at that time as in friday description it was written that after seeing aashi and swayam dancing on passionate no. she will realize how swayam must be feeing about her and rey posture.and also written wll swayam forgive her???that means another fight before realization and that too major fight.
Originally posted by vinitam

no dear she will not at all going to be professional at that time as in friday description it was written that after seeing aashi and swayam dancing on passionate no. she will realize how swayam must be feeing about her and rey posture.and also written wll swayam forgive her???that means another fight before realization and that too major fight.

Where was this written? Can you please tell me where you found this? Which description?
Originally posted by kash_jeran

Dear, well my advice will be not to miss D3. ๐Ÿ˜Šif u r a swaron fan then definitely dont ...๐Ÿ˜‰ and about sharon .. well, i know some things are upsetting but , thats how swaron relation is๐Ÿ˜† ... when MUs come , u get intense scenes โ˜บ๏ธ.. which one day will lead to great realizations and more love ...so fingers crossed..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
I really hope we get the intensity back, the time when SwaRon fought and discussed things like a matured couple. Today's fight was so one-sided with Sharon snapping at Swayam and tomorrow from the precap I'm guessing it's gonna be similar as well. Yeah fingers crossed.๐Ÿค”