Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allowme to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws werearranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. Itmeans we have tried for something."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here torisk your heart. You are here to be swallowedup. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't be afraid of tears as they soften our heart wash our eyes and clear our vision

Fen1602 thumbnail
"I would die for you. But I won't live for you."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever"