Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay my dear jaanus, I have the update and finally watched the cool episode today. Before I write anything I have to tell you this the insecurity and the jealous part is handled extremely well without much rona dhona.  So here goes, I hope I do justice to it.

Episode begins with Amita telling Amit who Krishna is. Amit is shocked to hear its Siddhant and she goes on and on about it that Sid is perfect for the role and how she is nervous about performing with Sid. 😉 She asks Amit to come there but Amit says he is busy and has a meeting and cuts the phone.
At the office Amit is thinking about what Amu said. One of the employees brings him a bag and says Amita Bhabhi came and gave it. When Amit sees in the bag there is a his lunch box and a note from his very pyaari si patni
"Mr. Bhulakkad yeh lunch dekh ke aapke chere pe smile ayega". Aaaw so cute. Amu to best patni hai.👏
 Now Amit babu is all piglaofied and takes off to see our Amu. There he sees Sid sir and Amu giggling and laughing. Amit comes there seems hurt seeing both of them laughing and asks them what the joke was about since he is in the mood to laugh but both just go on laughing.
Then Sid says to Amu that its time to practice shouting. He asks Amita to scream her lungs out. (Apparently its supposed to build confidence in the stage). Sid and amu ask Amit to scream but Amit to apna Amit hai bohut hi dheele awaaz mein chillaya. At this Sid tells Amita that no wonder why you don't scream that loud you are in the company of Amit thats why and he shows of his screaming talent (cute but show off because it is hurting our Amit I feel bad 😭). Amit says he has some important work and is about to leave when Sid asks him to wait for coffee since its their break time as well. At the break room Sid is juggling with coffee cups and Amu is in awe of him. she is really impressed and tells Sid sir is so talented (bechara Amit 😔 ). Sid shows off saying he makes coffee in style. Yeh dialogue sunne ke baad Amit ne apna one liner dose diya "Mere hisaab se coffee peene ke liye hoti hai). 👏 amit babu ki jay ho. His one liners are the best. They all take their coffee and chat together. Sid asks Amit to wear contact lens. Amu interrupts saying she has been telling him to do that but in vain. Sid says its just hard to swim with it. Amita tells but Amit does not swim. Sid says I don't swim that much either.I don't swim only when I am not in water. (Kya PJ tha yaar, ek dum pakao).
Amit leaves and gets himself contact lens. He is trying to put it on at home when Amita asks him to come for dinner. At the dinner table Baa, Nani, Fallu and Amu are shocked to see him without glasses. He tells them he is going to put on contact lens from now on. Initially its hard but he will eventually get used to it. Fallu asks amita why didn't you stop him, amita says she had no idea about all this. Baa and Nani fuss overhim. Tab amit kya karta hain ek aur one liner, mere ankhon ko lekar national issue banane ki zaroorat nahin hai. Fallu wonders what is wrong with him these days.

In the bedroom, Amit is browsing a magazine when amita comes and tells him that she wanted to tell him something at the dinner table but couldn't tell him in front of everybody. He looks good without his glasses.😊 Amit gets all blushy 😳 she also tells him that his eyes should not be that red and since its bothering him too much he needs to take it out and wear glasses. She asks him if he needed help taking his contacts out. She comes to him and tab shuru hota hain the best scene of todays episode. Amit bade pyaar se Amit ke contact nikalne ki koshish karti hai or Amit puts his arms around her aaaww kya cute eyelock tha!. Amita suddenly says that she cannot see his contacts. We need to get help she suggests calling Sid but amit says its not a good idea to call him at this time. they go to sleep but in the middle of the night he asks amita to call Sid.

The scene shifts to morning and Amit comes along with amita to the studio to that Sid. Thats where he sees Sid doing push ups. Again he looks at amita looking at him completely in awe and amit thanks Sid and the episode ends there.

Hit like if you like my update.

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superbly writen nita...thanks for the updates...i must say u write very well yaar...congrats dear  :)
rishonarachel thumbnail
Hi akafan nice written update dearies u done good job dear.😊
Don't mind aapne precap written karna bulgayi dear.
rishonarachel thumbnail
Sry my post two times post hogayi dear it some net prob.
Edited by rishonarachel - 10 years ago
pankhi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Update Nita!!! Loved reading it!!! 
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishonarachel

Don't mind aapne precap written karna bulgayi dear.

Sorry dear. I was trying to wind up because needed to take care of my kiddos
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed updates..

I feel Amit looks much better with glasses on..
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you nita. wonderful update dear. and too dint find Sid's swimming joke funny at all... PJ 🤢
aphrodite143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyc update!

itne dino je jo thora bohot interesting lag raha tha sid,is episode mein bilkul stupid tha woh,eeww!😒