GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😲neha ko kya hua????😆
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asya scene was awesome,,
however i am not liking Haseena and the way she is using her son and playing with the feelings of everyone
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah it indeed was a lovely interaction .. his hair hasnt come on to his face so cud see him actually blushing 😆 .. Dilshad acted very much like a mature mother .. she knows the consequences very well and that is the reason she asked Asad whether he told nikhat abt Imran and najma.. thats a really genuine gesture from her side👏 .. .Its time for humeira to hate Ayaan and thank God she did remember that Razia has sent her to Raniganj..  The twist from haseena is unexpected and its gonna be a bomb ..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Headache yaara. This is what happens when you sit continuously in front of the PC.
I came coz I couldn't miss your comments.
G'Nite.

Ah i understand😆 Good night🤗
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jujube

yeah it indeed was a lovely interaction .. his hair hasnt come on to his face so cud see him actually blushing 😆 .. Dilshad acted very much like a mature mother .. she knows the consequences very well and that is the reason she asked Asad whether he told nikhat abt Imran and najma.. thats a really genuine gesture from her side👏 .. .Its time for humeira to hate Ayaan and thank God she did remember that Razia has sent her to Raniganj..  The twist from haseena is unexpected and its gonna be a bomb ..

Na i have a feeling nothing might happen..Remember Haseena is dining with the Khans? So kal ka visit has to happen without any problem for that to happen😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Headache yaara. This is what happens when you sit continuously in front of the PC.
I came coz I couldn't miss your comments.
G'Nite.

Take care n come back with a bang tmrw.    🤗
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Na i have  afeeling nothing might happen..Remember Haseena is dining with the Khans? So kal ka visit has to happen without any problem for that to happen😆

I still do not get how Haseena dines with the Khans!!! Though Haseena knows its Asad's sister but Dilshad , she still does not know Imran is Haseena's son...Haseena had humiliated Dilshad in a valima function...chodi huyi aurat line ..you remember?? Asad had not witnessed it at the function either.. I wonder how Dilshad is going to react in tomorrow's episode!
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HoneyBunch-

I still do not get how Haseena dines with the Khans!!! Though Haseena knows its Asad's sister but Dilshad , she still does not know Imran is Haseena's son...Haseena had humiliated Dilshad in a valima function...chodi huyi aurat line ..you remember?? Asad had not witnessed it at the function either.. I wonder how Dilshad is going to react in tomorrow's episode!

Na am certain she wont react😆 They are in a hurry to get Najma married and am not sure why😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Wonderful anaylsis! 

I agree, I think we have been lucky with good episodes for the last 3 days of QH. 

Today was incredible because of the throwback to original AsYa. I loved seeing the bickering AsYa back on screen. Not that I dont love the lovey dovey.. but its a nice break to see them fight. 😆 cause its not fighting.. its just bickering like an old married couple. TOO CUTE. I loved seeing Asad get irritated. 😆 Zoe *hmphing* and walking away. 😆

I loved the Asad and Nikhat Convo.. their convo's are always a delight to see because of the sibling bonding. Although Nikhat said she was okay.. Asad still wasn't convinced.. he still has a doubt and is still worried about the consequences which i love to see cause he is the only RATIONAL one at the moment. Dilshad hasn't said no, or yes.. so we cant say she is rational in though.. but Asad seems to be the voice of reason atm.. and I like that.

Zoe is rather irritating me.. is the only problem. I cant blame her.. cause its her character.. but the HURRY she is having in Najma's marriage.. she doesnt seem to ACTUALLY care for Nikhat..and thats also understandable.. cause she hasnt interacted with her much at all...but she doesnt understand that she is also Asad's sister.. she says she knows.. but does she really understand? 🤔 

I loved AyRa so much today. Humeira was WONDERFUL..s o confused and so eager to know what was wrong with her.. but Ketki looked HEAVENLY.. i love that girl soo much.. such a brilliant actress for her age, so gorgeous,.. i just love Humeira and love Ketki.. shes my favorite of the entire cast soo i cant praise the girl enough. 😳 But im eager to see Aayan handle the angry Humeira.. 😳itll be super fun to watch him chase her..

Anyways BRILLIANT episode like you said...it def was a throwback to ORIGINAL QH with a hint of new which is why i enjoyed it soo much.. i feel like we are finally getting out Qubool Hai back in full form after the billi nonsense. 

-Rosh

Ah that was such a wonderful analysis..I agree..Ketki looked gorgeous today..Zoya is impulsive and doesn't think through her decisions man😆 What saddens me is that they are gonna fight over a wimp like Imran😆
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ah that was such a wonderful analysis..I agree..Ketki looked gorgeous today..Zoya is impulsive and doesn't think through her decisions man😆 What saddens me is that they are gonna fight over a wimp like Imran😆

so true. 🤣 yahan toh ulta ho raha hai 🤣 both bros are fighting over a guy 🤣