4 PMing me...πŸ˜ƒ

u r done ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

4 ur awessome work...

me just ...πŸ˜›

lots of  ...

dear...😳
lov,❀️
Tama

NOTE: SORRY FOR SHORT COMMENT AS U ALL KNEW ABOUT MY EXAM THAT'S WHY.
P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...πŸ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome part
hope both are safe
dont stop writing
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, beautiful part
loved it

dear pls don't end as problem of like facing by all of us 
pls continue soon 
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAAN SAVED HER FROM FALLING INTO THE DEEP VALLEY
WILL HE TAK HER TO HIS HOME
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oye itna chota update??yar mann nai bhara.plz make it big nxt tym nd update fast
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice.loved it.hw maan saved geet 4m falling in valley.
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear it was really fab update loved it lot oh so maanbabu ka dil tuta he bt geet k sat kya hua kb pata chlega thangod they come from thta vally or god knows kya hota waise tum ho to jahir se bat kuch hone kiase deti na thanks for pm and update dear 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! nice update ...plz continue soon...😊
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
i m really sorry guys...i know u all gonna throw chappals and jutas on me...but dear i feel so sad when i don't get good response from u all guys... that was not a dhamki dear...i was so depressed that time......u all are my support pillars so i told u about my low point of the story...i don't ask for 100-150 likes...my dose to write story is only 50 likes😳...can't i get that much dose?????

on a serious note i m sorry guys for the trouble...but because of ur support and comments...i want to write more...and will update maaneet story soon...😳...because someone told me to write for urself and 4 the lovely readers...so, i plan to continue the story againπŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much guys...love u all...i m just on cloud 9 due to ur immense love and support...
plz guys give support as u all are the backbone of my maaneet story...πŸ˜ƒ

due to my exams i can't be able to update soon but whenever i get time i'll update for u all guys...

thanks alot again and i m sorry for the discomfort...i'll update soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks alot dear...love u all...
Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago