Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Dude can you believe am defending Asad in every other post..Its fun man..I love arguing😆 If not for that one comment by Ayaan, i'd have totally bashed Asad cos he is being super dumb..But that one insensitive comment by Ayaan is making me support Asad😆

I can see u flying from one post to another defending Asad like there is no tomorrow😆

Dude can you believe am defending Asad in every other post..Its fun man..I love arguing😆 If not for that one comment by Ayaan, i'd have totally bashed Asad cos he is being super dumb..But that one insensitive comment by Ayaan is making me support Asad😆

I will not defend Asad for what he did today. Ayaan deserves all the praises. 😆 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I can see u flying from one post to another defending Asad like there is no tomorrow😆

Lamao..Just three posts man😆 I just wanna post away this month cos i cant be active from next month😆 I was so glad Prof , Neha and Bal had a different POV..Its so boring when everyone agrees on the same thing😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Lamao..Just three posts man😆 I just wanna post away this month cos i cant be active from next month😆 I was so glad Prof , Neha and Bal had a different POV..Its so boring when everyone agrees on the same thing😆

Actually we are all agreeing that what Asad did was not right...but the thing that struck me the most today was that he wasn't the only one blamed for the fiasco😆...if nothing else...Ayaan is being made to look like a jackass of the highest order...Asad has almost become the victim😆

rogerrocks thumbnail

Actually we are all agreeing that what Asad did was not right...but the thing that struck me the most today was that he wasn't the only one blamed for the fiasco😆...if nothing else...Ayaan is being made to look like a jackass of the highest order...Asad has almost become the victim😆

But i don't think Asad is a victim😆 He deserved everything coming his way apart from that insensitive remark😆 Btw, don't you find it disgusting that Asad was fondly smiling at Najma and Imran in that SBS segment even after all the tamasha and actually dinning with the dracula?😲   
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

But i don't think Asad is a victim😆 He deserved everything coming his way apart from that insensitive remark😆 Btw, don't you find it disgusting that Asad was fondly smiling at Najma and Imran in that SBS segment even after all the tamasha and actually dinning with the dracula?😲   

I do not understand yet what is the purpose of that scene😕...

Of course Asad isn't a victim😆...and I want to know why he is fondly smiling😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

I do not understand yet what is the purpose of that scene😕...

Of course Asad isn't a victim😆...and I want to know why he is fondly smiling😆

Wait..Is Asad actually defending Imran in the precap?😲 Did he just say 'usne jawab de diya hai' or whatever? I din't check it out properly the first time😲 Am gobsmacked..Does Asad really think Imran isn't at fault? One sorry can undo all the injustice meted out to Nikhat? Am honestly appalled right now..Way to ruin Asad and Ayaan to justify that loser 🥱
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Wait..Is Asad actually defending Imran in the precap?😲 Did he just say 'usne jawab de diya hai' or whatever? I din't check it out properly the first time😲 Am gobsmacked..Does Asad really think Imran isn't at fault? One sorry can undo all the injustice meted out to Nikhat? Am honestly appalled right now..Way to ruin Asad and Ayaan to justify that loser 🥱

Both Asad and then Nikhat said ki usne jawaab de diya hai😆...dono pakke bhai behen hain😆

Waise Ayaan is in no position to point out any injustice...purely on moral grounds..he did the same with Humz
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago

Both Asad and then Nikhat said ki usne jawaab de diya hai😆...dono pakke bhai behen hain😆

Waise Ayaan is in no position to point out any injustice...purely on moral grounds..he did the same with Humz

I think whatever nikhat said in the precap is to defend Asad. As she probably doesn't want to cause any more problems??
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I think whatever nikhat said in the precap is to defend Asad. As she probably doesn't want to cause any more problems??

If these people spent half the energy in defending their own self from such kind of people...instead of defending each other...these problems could have been averted...😆...

Ayaan is going to go all out tomorrow...I wish he manages to give Imraan a punch or two before Asad intervenes😆
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago