Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Good Morning!🤗

I couldn't access the site yesterday. Kya naatak hain?😡

PR is mindf*ck
I follow Jodha Akbar. I found Rajat's looks creepy at first but now got used to it. Still find his voice odd when he goes hoarse. The scene the other day when a child asks him for his parents and Akbar remembers what Khan baba and Badi Ammi did, was so beautiful.

Krrissh 3 ki baat hi mat karo. ðŸ¤¢

IPK and P&P is the second worst comparison ever! First is comparing Twilight to P&P and that too Meyer herself did that🤢

I haven't managed to complete Wuthering Heights and I don't think I like Heathcliff much. #DarcyFanForever

I just have this to say about IPK and Barun.

Initially IPK was good. It started going downhill but after the kidnapping track and Arnav's return it was bad. Especially coz I used to feel that Barun's not interested anymore. His acting was careless. He didn't groom himself properly.

I didn't believe when the rumors came out. It would be stupid for anyone to quit such a successful show for a movie that has not even released. 
Then there were proofs, more rumors. Shit just hit the fan. I kinda didn't like Barun after that.
I wanted to give Viraf a chance coz I like him but Barun and Sanaya were Arnav and Khushi for me. Just like how we find ZoYaan gross because AsYa are meant to be, it was hard to accept someone else with Khushi. They could've started a new season sort of thing with the same cast.

I still dislike Barun. Though now I guess I can understand him better. Call it second thoughts or whatever. I want to give him the benefit of doubt. Maybe Bollywood is his dream. When you want to fulfill your desires sometimes you gotta take risks even if it means leaving a very secure life. Now he's got two films. Sad that they aren't releasing sooner. But even if they fail, he has a faithful fan base that will watch any show that he does later.

P.S: Anyone up for watching Ek Baar Phir? It airs at 6 PM IST from 26th Aug

Good morning🤗

Long reply that one...😆...Darcy is the best...Meyer did what?🥱

I never saw IPK so can't comment...and don't bash Krissh 3 because Bal wants to see it😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Good morning🤗

Long reply that one...😆...Darcy is the best...Meyer did what?🥱

I never saw IPK so can't comment...and don't bash Krissh 3 because Bal wants to see it😆

Had to reply to everything since I missed it😆

Meyer is one author I dislike a lot. E.L James gives tough competition though😆

I couldn't stand Krissh will never try this. FIrst was Koil Mil gaya , second was Krissh and now its Krissh 3. What a change over mama!😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Good Morning!🤗

I couldn't access the site yesterday. Kya naatak hain?😡

PR is mindf*ck
I follow Jodha Akbar. I found Rajat's looks creepy at first but now got used to it. Still find his voice odd when he goes hoarse. The scene the other day when a child asks him for his parents and Akbar remembers what Khan baba and Badi Ammi did, was so beautiful.

Krrissh 3 ki baat hi mat karo. ðŸ¤¢

IPK and P&P is the second worst comparison ever! First is comparing Twilight to P&P and that too Meyer herself did that🤢

I haven't managed to complete Wuthering Heights and I don't think I like Heathcliff much. #DarcyFanForever

I just have this to say about IPK and Barun.

Initially IPK was good. It started going downhill but after the kidnapping track and Arnav's return it was bad. Especially coz I used to feel that Barun's not interested anymore. His acting was careless. He didn't groom himself properly.

I didn't believe when the rumors came out. It would be stupid for anyone to quit such a successful show for a movie that has not even released. 
Then there were proofs, more rumors. Shit just hit the fan. I kinda didn't like Barun after that.
I wanted to give Viraf a chance coz I like him but Barun and Sanaya were Arnav and Khushi for me. Just like how we find ZoYaan gross because AsYa are meant to be, it was hard to accept someone else with Khushi. They could've started a new season sort of thing with the same cast.

I still dislike Barun. Though now I guess I can understand him better. Call it second thoughts or whatever. I want to give him the benefit of doubt. Maybe Bollywood is his dream. When you want to fulfill your desires sometimes you gotta take risks even if it means leaving a very secure life. Now he's got two films. Sad that they aren't releasing sooner. But even if they fail, he has a faithful fan base that will watch any show that he does later.

P.S: Anyone up for watching Ek Baar Phir? It airs at 6 PM IST from 26th Aug

P&P is my all time fav. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen the BBC adaptation (N had Colin Firth in my dreams 😆). I liked the Keira Knightley movie too but the BBC one had the old world charm n was better. I cdn't for the life of me figure out why Gurinder Chaddha had to come out with Bride n Prejudice . I cursed myself for watching it ðŸ˜†
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i am depressed😭

Aww! What happened?
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

P&P is my all time fav. I have lost count of the number of times I've seen the BBC adaptation (N had Colin Firth in my dreams 😆). I liked the Keira Knightley movie too but the BBC one had the old world charm n was better. I cdn't for the life of me figure out why Gurinder Chaddha had to come out with Bride n Prejudice . I cursed myself for watching it ðŸ˜†

Oh God! Bride and Prejudice was horrible! Who wrote that script? The story was seriously dumb.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am all alone here on rakhi..and my all siblings and cousins a having fun together ðŸ˜­
GredandForge thumbnail

i am all alone here on rakhi..and my all siblings and cousins a having fun together ðŸ˜­

Me too.😭
Only thing is all my cousins are living far off so they have no fun together.
Man this Rakhi has been depressing. 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Me too.😭
Only thing is all my cousins are living far off so they have no fun together.
Man this Rakhi has been depressing. 

exactly... see what our life has become..we on rakhi are talking about QH😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail

exactly... see what our life has become..we on rakhi are talking about QH😆

Anything to take my mind off that.😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail