The Mission(Kriyansh &Swaron SS)

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hie peeps..dis is renu ... i hope few of u knw and if no then hello..i knw merey already bohat sarey ff hey but still i was not able to stop myslf frm postg dis ..tho pls apa mere othrs  wrk bear karahey tho ye naya wala bi chelilo... hope u people lyk my cncpt..dis ss is nowhere related to the show...and dis is  gng to be max  of 9-10  chaps..its is gng to be totally filled with lots of actn and thoda bohat romance bi hogi...so here  i go with my prologue..

PROLOGUE:

she moved towrd the parking area where her car was waiting for her .all of a sudden she felt some one call her name and she turned back to see who was it but she could not c him  but just then the person pulled her away frm there car and just then "BOOM" her car blasted..with the force  both fell at a far distance from the parking lot..they got wounded but both were safe she lied on the ground  ..he went to her and took her into his arms and try to wake her and talk to her "hey can u listen to me?are u okay ?"he asked her with full concentration..she just nodded in yes and fell  unconscious  he immediatly call the ambulance ..before the ambulence reach the spot he left from the place but before he maked sure that she was safe...

"so cadets..are  u people ready for ur next mission?" said their chief looking at the three o.."yes sir " they said it at once.

"why hell did she go on date with him?"he said thrughng the sofa pillow on floor showing his full angry on it...

"dude why are u getng so hyperd?wo sirf date  pi gayi hey thodi na shadi karaney gayi hey..chilled dude.."his buddy said tryng to claim him ..

"sirf date ka tumara kya matalab hey?"he said angry looking at his buddy

"god man why are acting like this ?tu uska best frnd hey..boy frnd nahi...so chill"he repld patting his shldr.he waited for his best frnd to rply but he didn't so he contnued"okay dude am gng to cook pasta for us both is dat okay for u?"he said turng to look at his buddy"ur wish cook what evr u want  "he repld with least intrst changing the tv channels

so bolo how was dat? acha tha ya bura tha ya wrst? ..let me knw if u want me to wrte it further or not...pls gve ur feedback plz do like and comment, it only takes a few seconds to like and a couple of minutes to comment... no tomato's & eggs pls...and don't mind typos...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nic proluge but apke bhut sare ff ha wo bhi update karo plzzz
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prologue
loved it
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice 
update soon
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

RES FOR INDEX

Edited by 123renudrlng - 10 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suni1986

Nice prologue

loved it

thank u ...😊

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

thank u ..

will update soon...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

very nic proluge but apke bhut sare ff ha wo bhi update karo plzzz

thanku ..

and yup will defo try to update them fastr

Edited by 123renudrlng - 10 years ago
Kanchi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue
Luvd it
Vry different nd interesting
Update soon
Aur plzz appke durse wrks bhi update kariye
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanchi01

Awesome prologue
Luvd it
Vry different nd interesting
Update soon

Aur plzz appke durse wrks bhi update kariye

thank u ...

will update  soon..dis one and the othr one  too...