Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A story that will touch a million chords by its narration of sudden loss and its role in the cycle of life!!!

Ashu's character well written  to carry anyone through the experience of losing a close loved one suddenly. Each section is thoughtful ly written and also has a wonderful portion carrying the reader step by step through the immediate aftermath of sudden loss. I think the writer did a great job expressing the concepts earnestly and compassionately.

Not only that the writer even portrays that whilst lives are often transformed by such loss, it does not necessarily need to be for the worse in the long term. Dealing effectively and positively with grief is central to your recovery process and your ability to continue with and fulfill your own life for the better, just the way the children's ward does for Ashu.  A place that held memories of his Titliā€¦.the memories he used to heal his wounds nd use it as his strength, pushing back all his throe!

A brilliant piece of work!!!

meena_kannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A very emotional and gripping short story, beautifully written .

Dr Ashutosh's pain is palpable, his trying to come to terms with the sudden and untimely loss of his beloved titli ,by immersing himself in his work , duty etc , nicely written.

The ever smiling Dr Nidhi Verma.

Dr Ashutosh had written in his neat hand below.

RIP, my Titli...finally you soared to the sky, to donate some colours to the beyond...-   beautiful lines !

The story telling session is also very well written! 

Will Smriti manage to bring Dr Ashutosh's smile back and give his life some  meaning ,and will the lonely and traumatized child find a father figure in Dr Ashutosh ?  

Waiting for the next part, pls continue and post asap. 
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing, Breathtaking story,Suja dear...

Its really heart wrenching to see Ashu in such condition.. Can't imagine, can't digest that he is without his chirpy Titli... I am hoping against hope that she is missing from the site of bomb blast and will appear some time in near future..

Can't wait for the next part..

The writer's creativity and the narration skill is outstanding..
I think I have guessed who the writer is!!!!

meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heart touching story..loved it. It is very sensitive and emotional..
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think too one very sweet member ,whom we all miss , and think I have read it  earlier 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome story suvika di...so touching...so imotional...every scene was so beautiful...what happened to nidhi??she is no more??u know na i can't see ashu in so much pain...šŸ˜­..pls do something..when we will get next part??..who is the new writer??update soon
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
patience Poonam. Patience. sabr ka fal meeta hota hain. 

will let you know about the writer later. for now, just sit back and watch the story unfold. 
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meri TitališŸ˜­ Very emotional one.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suja, I am totally speechless.. if this writer can portray pain so so well, I shudder to think of how well she (or he) will portray other emotions..

I think I can guess who the writer is, but won't say it..

All I can say is that I am completely bowled over... the story is of course heartrending, but the writing style, the finesse - wat do I say?

It all looks so so realistic

When is the next part?
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Lovely .. Very moving suvi .. Actually need to read it one more time

I am bad at taking guesses .. Writer ka naam bataoo