Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
one song in that movie is a classic whenever I watch that film I always rewind the song just to watch it again and again, she's like Gopi bahu in the film ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

name of the song is Dil Deewana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xOPquZiEiE
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: likarsh

I've never seen the film.😆  Maybe I should try to find a copy online and watch it over the weekend.  Everyone loves it, so might as well.

I think you'd have to see it within the context of its time. It came as a very refreshing change to the revenge and action oriented sagas that were ruling the box office those days. It's a simple story that basically works because of the chemistry between the actors - all the actors, not just the leads.

And none of them were really known when the film came out. It was Salman's second film, the first being Biwi Ho to Aisi where he played a minor supporting role. 

Almost the entire supporting cast came from either TV or regional cinema. 

Even I, who otherwise do not care for Salman at all, cannot help but be charmed by him in the film.

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

one song in that movie is a classic whenever I watch that film I always rewind the song just to watch it again and again, she's like Gopi bahu in the film ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

I'm guessing you love Dil Deewana - that's the song where Bhagyashree looks most like Gopi bahu! ðŸ˜†

Maine Pyar Kiya was a monster hit - the biggest hit of the year in which it released. I read a story of how some people had taken a cake to the movie theatre and cut the cake when the scene of Bhagyashree's birthday was shown. And then they filled the theatre with balloons ðŸ˜†

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowy72

Hey Nims -- I love this harem.  I've gone through all the stages -- denial, anger, acceptance, grievance, and now moving on to other shows  -- all just by reading everyone's wonderful posts.

Thank you all for being my support through this tough time!!!!  ðŸ¤—

After all that Snowy add a little Humour and  Sunshine then everything will look brighter soon.🤗
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I wrote a really long reply to you alovi, and I lost it ðŸ˜¡

The jist of it was I was a huge Rishbala fan particularly before the unwedding I was analysing RK in particular after every episode, I criticised the intimate scenes for a short while got it off my chest then became to fall in love with Rishbala so much that I was waiting for the episode to air on like a count down ðŸ˜† in the countdown threads, then after unwedding realised the reason exactly he wasn't so into her when she came to hug him, and that revenge he took, took away something from his character, it made him appear mad. Sure before the unwedding he got drunk and dragged Madhu by her arm to apologise to her mother and at the time I was just laughing all he was doing before unwedding all the arrogant dialogues everything to me was just amusing even though he was taunting others and BBBing people to me it was just amusing, entertainment nothing else, they are actors I used to tell myself, I was also equally attached to Madhu, I think the most beautiful MEIEJ episode came on 23rd November Mein Pareshan song sequence when Madhu realised she was in love with this pompous man who she was in an incomplete marriage with, I loved the song sequence "Karte Din Kate The" loved how RK did the declaration at Padmini's sangeet, to me last year until February MEIEJ was just outdoing itself each episode they would churn out a better one the following day or week, it was that good for entertainment value, it was really great, but that Unwedding for me that he didn't realise all that time they were together what a beautiful relationship he had with Madhu that he went ahead and humiliated her, making her mother beg him to take back her daughter, taking his hand and hitting herself and his face no remorse nothing it made him in humane totally crackpot, despite saving her from Balraj with so much pain to himself internal injuries when they were hitting him he still he never realised what this girl meant to him, in denial of his feelings for her to that extent, made me realise I can't relate to someone like that, then Madhu's behaviour after unwedding she wasn't acting like a normal person, if she couldn't find work in Mumbai in hairdressing, why didn't she move to somewhere else? Why stay there? Her family was working as junior artists the whole family is living hand to mouth she should have also joined as a junior artist, why not? all of this didn't make sense, why she would just be listening to people like Radhaji to go work with RK on his set, and the way he carried on humiliating her on the set afterwards, only when Sultan made an appearance he changed from wanting to humiliate her to wanting to find out who the man was she was dating then he kidnaps her the next morning he threatens her to kill her if she betrays him in love and that he stopped wanting to make her suffer when he realised she stopped yearning for him, now which girl in her right mind would stay with a man like that? He just told you he wants to kill you and kill himself, his also told you the minute he will start yearning for him again (be at peace in your marriage and in love with him) he will start treating you badly and make you suffer once again, and you decide let me go and do a revenge on him and also let me give up on the revenge and stay with him as his wife, I will forgive him it was too farcical...that's when I realised I cannot relate to either of them, they were just crazy, that title track of theirs Hum Hai Deewana, Tere Deewana suits them to a T, they are both crazy, neither one of us would jump off a building for any man to prove how much we love him, so how can the CV's reach any audience to relate to the female lead??? It's impossible the way they have built the characters.

now Nufs read my point you fall for RKbala so you feel that way n seeing the story in one way like how to situation n action fit in Rkbala POV,think whole concept of the show before n after article come for this show now let me I am asking some question n will say tooowhy thought differently
see  story got change time to time it did not go as per plan from VD marriage n HM see how 
1. very first episode all promo shown RK will make Bala heroin forcefully is she will be opposite to him  while she will be in industry 
2. very first episode they shown Babaji told jaise jaise the girl will success tera sir sharmsaar hoga mean When MAdhubala Rices as heroin in the career He will regrade what he did with her mother 
or may be something like she will heroin as these ppl will not take film line good so may be not happy or something so basically Madhu should be heroin before Ballu death this change happened Sultan char entry got delayed as per his interview his entry was in November that was like same gang as he prepare himself for his role n ballu track they took before As VD leave plan of 1 month completely change story that was base here first time they played with fate thing which was wrong that is due VD, that was something like GOD has written AMdh fate like that 

2. all article even MB sister objection news ,myt thought was even felt this story may not be about RKbala,somewhere near Real Mb story on which MB sister  objected so they told it will not but all char was chosen that way superstar n even Gangs, at the same time it was promise All Related to BW SO May be relation of actors with gang too was in the story

if choose story near real MB then MB was never married to DK,while she love DK I don't n know full true story but little bit, this was first reason to ship sulbala as per Cv behave it was clearly showing that time they will go with real story what they have planned but I felt channel force them more than Fans. let tried to see properly Marriage was not at all in card they wanted to go with sulbala that is why shown all divine connection between sulabal aryan  sultan dargah scene rumal scene may be cc was creating problem or was actual part of the story , they were taking both thing together as per TRP they can go with both way I feel,that is the reason Paddy was against Madhu strongly n not attend any Madhu marriage functions as they want to show all abd indication against marriage, that sari part n and that is why Madhu looks despo for marriage as it was sudden change in script, As per plan RK was gong to dump again as SS may be savior but last moment script change n Meera entry after marriage n they diverge Sultan to meera side as planned this brother, try  to track. 

sec if take name was shikaar or katputali that way too it show Madhu will be shikaar of RK, as per starting to till revenge his behave like with planning break engagement  n then marry forcefully force her to fall for him used his won father for his mission definitely he was not good guy at all was he is doing shikar of Madhu with full plan I agree may be want to show RK fall for her during that process as tab tak RKbala  jodi giving them success they were rushing all track till revenge as want to come in main story how she will be in industry and dialog he always said he love himself whenever Madhu asked U love me . so for me. Sultan as powerful handsome hunk they got  supporter of Madhu may be as gangs he put money in industry make Madhu as heroin against RK, but may be changed as love triangle. what they are doing changing the story same they did from before marriage.
I strongly feel this, was never only RKbala if go by name also May be RK as junoon they have shown n Sultan as ishq as from Sultan entry colors is asking about sulbala chemistry , ishq win against junoon but they again change the story.

even in recent track shivdatt track all they again try to show Eke ishq  n eke junoon as per name they wanted to go may be, that why Div n All SS action was looking some reason behind his action n wanted to go for Ishq win over junoon mean sultan ke ishq +Madhu eyes open but then again they have changed the story last week , so what I felt they wanted to go as per plan but always diverted due to one n another reason, as only RK char was consistent from starting even after marriage mean his char only can change any time as that only has scope to change colors mean negative n it has link n flow with past story too n base of the story , but we have seen change in madhu n ss char which is not going with their char n plan so not looking in flow 

if  you will see the over all view, the way they have presented RKabal relation it was more showing Rkbala was not going to as couple any way, otherwise they will never go to humiliation part n Trust issue this far, that is what i felt , write your fate dialogue, do to think after giving such dialog they wanted to Show RK as GOD , I don't feel same n in starting episode RK told main tuhhari life ese barbad karu ka ki 40 yr tak uth nahi paogi + so surely they wanted to go with that only so analyzing  whole story only as RKbala fans might not be future couple, shayad not was their plan, 

even if its was only RKbala story then also presentation was not at all good due to story change one by one, Madhu said clearly glass kabhi fir se nahi judta n whatever dialogue she said to ss, so I felt they lost rkbala story before only may be hero mood swing change the story like this completely every way what they have planned .

sorry for Long post but I felt it was necessary to give clear pic, I have started watching this show as Neutral viewer  but always want to see real story they planned not modified one, some pic was clear as per starting n all article how it will be , you are analyzing this story on one char n couple how RK will be how rkabal what they have shown now but the fact is the story is not like that the way it was shown which is showing clearly, that is why can't connect n feel for RKbala real way
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zorica!  You are back!!!    ðŸ¤—
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zorica  welcome back.

I hope your Summer was full of fun and sunshine.🤗
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But there are no subs.😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆😳😛 ZORICA how did u find us?? 😕 Just kidding! 😆 Welcome backk!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 Zorica's been liking our posts throughout her vacation, guys.😆  But now it seems she's back with us fully. 

And remember her Sultan video?  Eye of the Tiger, I think it was.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago