pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG! First of all a big round of applause to those lovely talented kids who do such amazing cooking and have such beautiful thoughts! 👏 I watched both the first two episodes and all I gotta say is FABULOUS! I mean it's just amazing how the small innocent naive kids do so much for their family...the little boy whose father died and he runs the maggi point with his mom and looks after his brother...his story made me cry! Really this platform will help many poor families yet extremely talented kids to make their own identity and change their lives! ⭐️ So I just gotta say hats off to that wonderful boy and his commendable cooking skills! Other than that, I just have to say that the boy who kept talking and he knew everything about all the Masterchef seasons OMG I was ROFLing super hard how he kept talking non stop even when they were putting the apron on him! 😆 Ahh the judges looked super cute when they were all on the floor asking for a break and thinking what will happen when he will come in boot camp! 😛 I also loved how Chef Kunal and Chef Vikas were getting on so well and they have this super cute friendly bonding and the friendship clearly shows I mean that's soo nice to see! Love them both and their humour! 😆 Chef Jolly seems like a really understanding and funny yet mature judge for the kids so I'm really excited to see how he gets on with the show! 😃 There were soo many funny and touching moments on the show I mean awesome weekend cookery entertainment show! 😉 The show has everything humour, cooking, emotions and every single crazy thing! That really tells that next week is going to be power packed! However, I would recommend Masterchef Junior to be made more on cooking and bringing out the cooking talents more rather than emotional scenes and the not so needed acts by judges! Sorry if I sound offensive but I don't want the Junior series to turn out emotional ALL the time like the original Masterchef for adults was. I want the humour the craziness of the kids and their beautiful innocence and superb cooking to shine moreover the whole series! 😃 Well let's hope for the best and wish the juniors a very good luck! I really enjoyed the episodes and expect a lot more talent next week! 😊

Thanks for reading my post and do comment and like! I hope you enjoyed! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It  was  a  fabulous  weekend  entertainment  that  MasterChef  Junior  turned  out  2  be  with  the  amazing  talents  of  sweet,innocent  kids  and  some  matured  enough  2  stand  by  their  parents  and  sharing  their  responsibilities  was  really  outstanding.The  judges  were  awesome  and  loved  the  way  how  they  got  along  with  kids and  yes  I  do  agree  with  u  on  the  part  that the  judges  acts  sometyms  turned  out  2  be  deliberate  in  some  areas  though  they  were  all  fabulous  with  their  xpressions  especially  Chef  Vikas.Chef  Kunal  surprised  me  too  and  Chef  Jolly  seemed  2  be a  amiable  person  who  knows  2  deal  with  kids  maturely.There  were  many  beautiful  moments  in  the  show  and  waiting  4  the  next  round  of  weekend  episodes 😃.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed , i too lovd. Mcj first week stand upto my expectation. Really amazing kids, i was wondering they r chotta bacchas what will they cook in dis competition ,but i got answer after watching it, m nothing infront of them :-D
and i too feel very sad for sarthik, he s such a nice boy :-*
waiting for next week