Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

{^^ y salman can giv only 4 hours??

There is an intw...in the very beginning..when JDJ 6 was launched..that he is busy..with a lot of things...his movie and other stuff..so this season he doesn't hv much time..and can give only abt 4 hrs..similarly he said DD is also pressed for time..

This is a video intw..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

There is an intw...in the very beginning..when JDJ 6 was launched..that he is busy..with a lot of things...his movie and other stuff..so this season he doesn't hv much time..and can give only abt 4 hrs..similarly he said DD is also pressed for time..

This is a video intw..

match made in heaven ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Glad he got dd ..else poor contestants have to sufer because of a very busy choreographer . 

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

match made in heaven ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Glad he got dd ..else poor contestants have to sufer because of a very busy choreographer . 

ya u never know...maybe thats the thing..😆
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed Lauren, Sana and the kids the most in that episode! And I think Lauren really likes Kapil and Manish and finds them funny so even if she doesn't understand, she knows it's funny and their facial expressions are so funny too so maybe she can't help but laugh! Bless her! 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

[

next week its a 30 for sure..salman is a go getter as far as i can make out...uske pride par baat hai...i am more interested in seeing how he makes sanaya dance..because DD is still fine..her basics are ok..sanaya..is a bad dancer..hv seen her..though i absolutely adore her acting but as a dancer she sucks..lets see..😆..that too he can give only 4 hrs, DD can give only 3 hrs..wonder how many hrs SI cna give.. ðŸ˜›

I don't think so..Drashti is too much stressed out...may be bec. others are racing ahead of her...but then,  the competition should be tough for anyone to win..
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched the episode but will take on the review.

Regarding Lauren's Hindi, she maybe understanding but the laughs can be edited to look like she is laughing at the jokes at the correct time. You can trust any editors. It happened numerous times.

Originally posted by: -Pj-

I haven't watched the episode but will take on the review.

Regarding Lauren's Hindi, she maybe understanding but the laughs can be edited to look like she is laughing at the jokes at the correct time. You can trust any editors. It happened numerous times.

ya maybe...