Aishwarya's Writing Index 18/8

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally! Finally! Yes I have made my INDEX

Special Thanks to my Anandi Di❤️ She was the one because of whom I'm making this!

Aasma Di, Harsha and Samyukta and Mohita also! My darlings...I Love You Guys alot!

Well to start with! Lets Start!

My name is Aishwarya...Well people call me Naina (By bestie Sabia does) and they call me Aashi too.😊

My Inspirations are-- Vani Di, Appy Di, Shraddha Di (Kuts) and Madhu Di!

My Favourite Hobbies are - Reading Books, Dancing and Singing!

I stay in UAE since my birth!😆 But I Love it!😉

Well My Favourite Show's are - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Seson 1 (Always will😳) , Qubool Hai , Do Dill Ek Jaan , Dil Dosti Dance 

Well...my Stories are not that Gud! But u can read on our own Risk!--!😆

Scroll Down For 2nd Post to find One Shots

Scroll Down For 3rd Post to find Short Stories 

Scroll Down For 4th Post to find Fan Fictions😳

Edited by Naina... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina... thumbnail

(Khushi is heart-broken, because her engagement is broken with Arnav. But she know's only half truth. After 1 month they meet in school. Let's see if they both will Together, Forever??)

Naina... thumbnail

• TS: Mention Not! (Completed)

(Arnav loved Khushi since college, but is unable to tell her. Years later when they meet they start feeling the old attraction towards each other. Arnav confesses to her in the most unique manner. U guys must read his confession😆)

• TS: Arnavji's Affair (Completed)

( Khushi's doubts on Arnav's behaviour as he dont pay much attention to her. When she call's him one day a girl pick's the call! Will Khushi's Arnavji really do this?)

• TS: Arnavji's Affair Season 2 (Completed)

(Khushi and Arnav are just married. Khushi love's her Arnavji immensely, But is Arnav cheating on her? To find out read out...)
  • TS: Love Make's Life (Completed)

(Arnav goes to USA to complete his MBA course for about 5 years. He decides to give surprise on Khushi's birthday and to confess his feeling. But what would be Khushi's reaction?😕)

• TS: Jab Mila Tu (On-Going)

(Arnav-Khushi meet after years in College to find a complete different Khushi from her past. Will they fall for each other this time, or some past hinders yet!)

• SS: Falling In Love With U? (Completed)

(Arnav hides his real personality from Khushi telling that he is just Arnav. Both fall for each other. But will Khushi accept his love after knowing he is The ASR?)

• SS: Love Will Find A Way ( On-Hold)

(Anjali want's Arnav to get married soon. On her Marriage Anniversary she decides to make Priyanaka and Arnav meet. But she is unaware of the fact that her brother has already fallen for Khushi)

• SS: Break Up Ke Side Effect's (On-Going)

(Arnav and Khushi broke up because of Sheetal's lie. Arnav truly loves Khushi, but will she understand the truth?)

• FS: Tere Naina... (Completed)

(This is a four shot, where Khushi is in love with Abhimanyu. But she is engaged to Arnav Singh Raizada. Where will destiny lead them now?)
Edited by Naina... - 9 years ago
Naina... thumbnail

• FF: Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani  ( Collab With Aasmaali) (On-Going)

(Khushi is a handicapped and thinks to do her work on her own. She dosent except any Sympathy from anyone. Arnav enter's her life with a dhamaka. Will their love story be one in a world?) 

• FF: Ishq Pe Zor Nahi ( Collab With Aasmaali) (On-Going)

(Khushi-Sanaya are twin sister's. Sanaya had quite a serious relationship with Arnav, but on the engagement day she run's away because she get's a modelling contract. Khushi get's married instead to Arnav. Will they Fall for each other?)

• FF: Unpredictable Relationship 2 (Season 1 deleted) (On-Going)

(Arnav lost his lady love Khushi Gupta in a plane accident, but fortunately Anjali get's saved though paraylsed. After years Shanya Mathur come's in Arnav's life to know the truth about the plane crah. Instead he feel attracted towards Shanaya.)

• FF: Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai? (On-Going) (Collab With Shoniharsha12 aka Harsha)
(Due to Lavanya's revenge Khushi-Arnav get seprated. NK decides to marry Khushi as he loves her and Arnav decides to marry Lavanya to take revenge from her)

• SS: Falling In Love With U? Season 2

(Arnav stay's as Paying Guest in Madhumati Gupta's house to woo his first love Khushi Gupta. What happen's when she get's to know that he is ASR?)

Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations dear...
Love you too...
Happy that you made it...
Hopefully you keep writing forever... 👏 Edited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago
samyukta12 thumbnail
Hhahaha..finally u made an index
samyukta12 thumbnail
Well..awesome! all the stories are awesome as usual!
well thankyou mera naam likhne ke liye! omg i'm on 9th cloud!
samyukta12 thumbnail

Hayye! Congo dii ur back...awesome i was despo waiting for u! hahaha
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on your index 🤗
mo-ipkknd thumbnail
Finally Aasma di is back!
Well congo for the index!