Users

Frequent Posters

aparabosecarmel thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
di bohot hi confusing  promo hai
jaldi post karo
raveena1 thumbnail

hello frnds...here is the 1st chapter of this stry.Sorry for late update.I m not feeling well from some days so its very hard for me to type so much.

Plz forgive me and enjoy the update.

from now NO PROMOS.

chapter1 : prince charming

swayam shekhawat, the name itself send shivers down my spine...i met him just today mrning and now he is living next to my door playing role of my ...ahhh...so called boyfrnd. God this guy will make me crazy...why cant he understnd i want this relation to be real..* blush blush * ...i knw its too soon but i dont have control on my feelings...T always says that one should never hide their feelings...ahh T...she turned my life upside dwn in just one day...she is crzy. Why the hell she agreed to help swayam * blush* ...focus shar focus...ya why did she agreed to trap that b***t*** ... i m so worried for her... i knw swayam is with her..he will protect her...he have all the abilities..his well toned muscular body..okay okay ..not so muscular bt he is enough to fight 100's and his brains..like in a second he sensed that RS will target him for interacting T so he decided to play my boyfrnds role...i must say he really do have brains.. and go on looks...god his chocolatie eyes and his hair...OMG..i can  die for those hairs...when his hair falls on his eyes and his eyes through those web of his hair looks breathtaking..my choco pie...wait what i m writting..i was suppose to write my BFF's misery bt here i m prising my so-called new fake boyfrnd..u need to focus shar...so where is was...hmmm...leave that...i just dont want T to get into any trouble..she is so innocent...yeah i knw dangerous at some tymes but still her heart is so soft and she dsnt knw anything abt evils of this wrld..she is like my baby...and like a gud mother and BFF i have to protect her...and i promise myself that i'll not let anything happen to her.

*DONG* * DONG*

"T plz open the door i m busy inside "

Shar closes her diary and moves towards LCD to play some movies.

Taani comes out from kitchen where she was perparing coffee for herself and her lazy BFF...she opens the door and here her best frnds new fake boy frnd is standing with a ugly file.

"Swayam, tum yaha...come inside"

swayam moves inside and make himself comfortable on sofa in living room .

"hello Taani...sorry to disturb u so late but i just wanted to.."

Taani's POV-

why the hell is he stairing at that closed room...hmm may be trying to find his new GF...fake one...despertae haan...good it wil help me to get them close.

"huh...u were saying something "

"yaa...vo ye file...isme RS ki saari details h...get through this once...from tomorrow we'll strt ur training session and i've joined ur office too "

taani takes file from his hand.

"okay so i'll take ur leave"swayam stands up to leave.

"why...i mean stay for sometime "

"no i have to prpare my dinner" he moves towards door.

"join us for dinner...i'll prepare it in an hour...see u then"

"Okay..thnks ..see u after an hour..bye"

"okay Bye."

Taani closes the door and moves in kitchen to prepare food...she finished making in just 30 minutes.So she sits dwn on sofa and starts looking at that file.

"Koi is file ko kaise padh sakta h...its so dull and ugly...brown folder..who keeps files in brown folders ...krishna ji plz vo monster ugly na ho...meri repo ka kya hoga...taani the gr8 oberoi ne aaj tak kisi ko date nahi kiya ...mere prince charming ki jagah aapne kisi ugly monster ko bhej diya...what ppl will think abt me...my choice is nt that bad...plz plz plz save me.. "

She opens the file with shevering hands.

DHAK DHAK...DHAK DHAK...DHAK DHAK.

taani keeps her hand on her heart ..her eyes widens after looking at the image in that file.

"Ye RS hai...god...no krishna ji...he cant be RS...no u cant do this to me...my prince charming cant be that monster"

"T come here babes ..movie strt ho gayi h "sharon shouts from their room.

"Coming "taani closes the file and moves inside their room.

sharon is sitting on bed with chips and coke and is watching movie.

"shar u again watching these action movie...plz i want srk ones "

taani moves towards cd player and takes a srk movie and plays it.

"not again t...main tere srk ki films dekh dekh akr bore hu chuki hu...plz no srk for today"

"plz shar ..plz bas aaj aur..kal pakka teri stupid..(sharon glres her) i mean teri sensible...khoon bahane wali..shor wali action movies dekhenge...plz aaj mujhe srk ko dekhne de ...pezzz...shar baby peezzz" she makes a puppy face.

"come nautanki...tere is puppy face ke aage kabhi meri chali h kya...tu aur tera srk "

both sits and starts watching 'kuch kuch hota hai'movie.

"shar ye anjali and rahul ki frndshp billkul humare jaise h na." taani takes chips packet from sharon's hand but her eyes were glued on screen.

"yaa but baby main end mein tujhse shaadi nahi karne wali...i m normal okay and mera choco pie to mujhe mil gaya h "

taani throws the chips packet on her face.

"like i m intrested in marrying u...main to apne prince char..."She stops bcoz she remember something.

"haan haan i knw tu to apne srk ka wait kar rahi h "

* DING DONG*

"jaa jakar dekh na kaun h "taani keeps her eyes on screen.

"no abhi mera fav song aane wala h...tune apne srk ki entry dekh li na so go and open the door"

taani stands up throws and pillow on her...and gives her 'hate u'look.sharon shows her tounge in back and again starts watching the movie.

Here taani opens the door and swayam was standing with a packet in his hands.taani allows him to come inside.

"what is this " she indicates towrds his hnd.

"hmm ye ..vo actually maine kuch cookies banai thi to socha aaplogo ke liye le aau "

"oh wow shar love cookies "she takes packet from his hand..he blushes on sharon's name.

"u mind joining us for movie "she turns while going in room

"yeah sure"

they comes inside...sharon was busy in watching movie..she is wearing spectacles ,remote in her hands and her hands resting on a pillow kept on her lap.her hair were wrppaed up in a bun and she is wearing normal shorts and sleeveless top.

he gets lost in the beauty in front of him...taani looks at him and smiles on his madness for her bff.

here sharon's eyes falls on her ..she gets lost in him too.

Taani starts singing song.

'tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam...pyaar hota h deewana sanam...tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam..pyaar hota h..."

swaron comes out of trance and glares her.she stops in middle.

"my fav srk song "she bites her lower lip and sits on bed beside sharon.sharon hits her with a pillow and then gives swayam a emberrasing smile.

"u joining us for movie "he nods "oh gr8..sit..make urself comfortable "both (SS) smiles.

"vo already comfortable hai shar...u dnt wrry "shron glares her but she acts like she didnt say anything and keep looking at screen.

Trio watch the movie together...taayam cries on tina's death n anjali-rahul's good bye scene...giggles on anjali's (lil one) naughtiness. taani drools over srk and swayam was almost lost in movie and sharon was all the tym admiring her choco pie...i mean swayam.

At last movie got over.

"so r u ready for tomorrow??"swayam asks taani on dinning table.

"yep i m "taani composes herself and answer.

"no she is nt... T stop beahving like u r so brave...i knw u r nervous"

"no i m nt shar...tu hamesha mujhe underestimate kyu karti h .listen dnt underestimate the powr of a common man...i mean common girl."Taaym giggles on taani's srk dialogue but sharon giver her stop it look.

( those who dnt knw...its a famous dialogue of srk's latest super hit blockbuster Chennai Express...)

" T tera ye SRK ka bhoot kab utrega...kaash tujhe tera srk jaldi mil jaaye...mera to peecha chodegi...Oh god how can i forget this...tune last week club mein bola tha na ki tujhe tera SRK, tera PC mil gaya h...what abt him...tujhe pata chala vo kaun h..uska naam kya h" taani remails quite on sharon's question.

"u knw swayam..aaj tak T ko kabhi koi ladka pasand nahi aaya h..bas last week club mein vo ek ladke se mili thi...isse vo bilkul srk..i mean iske dream guy jaise laga..i m so happy for her...finally madam ko uska prince charming mil hi gaya "

"enough shar..."taani literally shouts on her but then calms down "he is nt my PC...he can never be my PC...he is a bloody killer...a monster."

Swaron look at her in shock.

"yes...ur RS and my SRK type looking guy is same...i met RS in club last week and i dnt knw y i drool over him...mujhe kaise pata nahi chala ki vo hi ek criminal hai..he is a monster ."

Taani calms herself down and starts eating food..swaron look at each other helplessly ..sharon could nt see her sad...she is her life ,her BFF ..she cant see her in trouble.

Taani was still silently eating and swayam was also trying to concentrate on his food but then sharon starts laughing.Taayam look at her in confussion.

"shar y r u laughing...whats so funny in dis situation"taani makes  a annoying face.

"nthing T...mujhe bas kuch yaad aa gaya...tu hamesh apne krishna ji se bolti h na ki tere srk ko teri life mein bhej de...unhone srk ko bhej to diya bt unfortunately DDLJ ki jagah DARR wala srk teri life mein aa gaya "she laughs..taayam gives her'wats so funny in this'look.

"wasn't that funny "sharon asks.

"no, nt a all "taani gives her nt intesrted look.

sharon gets sad and starts eating food...swayam saw this and plans to make her smile.

"sharon plz dnt make fun of her situation...u plz paas me the bowl..ta ..ta..taa...taa.taani "

swaron burts out in laughter..taani first gives them Kill U look but when they didnt stop she takes a plate in her hand and starts running behind them to hit .They starts running in whole living area...swayam stops and admires both besties...he unknowingly starts feeling some kind of attachment with them.

Here is RS mantion.

A black lemosine stops outside a big bunglow.A guard came running and opens the door.a guy wearing black shining shoes steps out of it .He straiggtens his 3 piece armani black suit and moves inside.

He goes staright to his room on 1st floor and shuts his rooms door behind in anger.He takes his coat/jacket and throws it on bed.He get rid of his waist coat, folds his shirts sleeves and sits on rest chair.He gets lost in past memories.

~~~Flashback~~~

RS steps in the famous club of london with his bodyguards and his right hand n best frnd Aditya.

After finishing his meeting with some client he decides to stay some tym in club.He and Adi(aditya) sits near bar and order their drinks.

Rey excuses himself and starts moving towards washroom..he was busy wid typing in his phone when someone collides with him.Without thinking twice he drops his cell and wraps his arms around lady to protect her from falling.

He looks at her innocent face.Her eyes are closed and she was waiting to hit the floor.And then she open her eyes.His whole attension moves towards her brown eyes.She also gets lost in him.They stare each other for long.Then his eyes moves towards her face.Her black silky hair, her little nose ,her red lips and her angelic eyes.

He feels her struggling in his grip..he makes her stand and she looks at him once and then runs away frm there keeping her hand on her heart.He gets confuse bt it was hard for him to react..he was still lost in the effect of those eyes.

he moves towards adi.

"adi i want list and images of all the person who visited club in this hour of day"

before adi could ask anything..he moves out from club.

Flash back ends~~~

Here taani is sitting in balcony of her aparment with a cup of coffee and file in her hand.she starts thinking abt past.

~~~~Flashback starts~~~~

Taani,sharon,nil,simmi n their other frnds were enjoying in club.They were dancing like mads.

t

Taani looks at her glass..her drink was finished so she starts moving towards drink counter.

Sharon asks her where is she going..she signls her to drink counter and when she turns around she collides with a hard body.She closes her eyes in fear of falling.But then she realise a pair of strong hands are holding her waist.She opens her eyes n then gets lost in the hazel eyes which were already stairing her.She looks at the guy..he was so handsome and breathtaking.He was just like her SRK ,her prince charming.

But then she heard some diff sounds.

DHAK DHAK...DHAK DHAk.

she notice that her heart is making these loud sounds...she found it odd and starts struggling in his grip.he left her and she keeps her hand on her heart and runs away from there.

She comes in a empty corner of club and then the dhak dhak sound of her heart stops.

Sharon came there.

"what happened T...tu yaha kya kar rahi h ???"

taani jumps on her .

"shar shar shar,...shar i found my PC...mujhe mera Prince charming mil gaya h ...shar he is just like my dream guy...just like SRK...i cant believe i found him shar."

Flashback ends~~~

taani opens the file and looks at rey's pic again.

DHAK DHAk...she closes it fast.

"T, baby u r dead...how can u feel anything for a terrorist,for a monster.

no u can't do this to urself..u have to control ur feelings to teach a lesson to that monster."taani closes the file after taking a big desicion of her life and moves towards the room where sharon is sleeping.

Sneak peek for next chapter

"swayam i just wanted to clear one thing..i will nt allow him doing that "

"allow doing what???? "

"i wont allow him to touch me or kiss me...its okay with the dramabut i wont allow him to play wth my dignity"

sorry i knw there is very less scene of rey...but soon he'll make his grand re-entry in taani's life.

Plz like and give long comments.

FOR PM's ADD :  -ravee- 

ravee's index:: beautiful fantasy

love

ravee

Edited by raveena1 - 10 years ago
awesome update

sharon drooling over swayum

swaron n taani part was superb

rey is taanis prince charming

update soon
Missu_TR thumbnail
first chapter really awesome ...nice bonging bwteen shani ...also starting swayam bond ...
i happy taani pc is rey ...i loved it ...
update soon thank for pm me ...
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
taani's srk madness reminds me of my cousin who is also mad 4 srk.. hehhe.. 
the taayam pair is so adorable nt real siblings bt share sibling bond smhw.. :)
sharon was also cute.. :)
cnt say much about rey coz dat was nly flashback prts.. 
the precap is wat m lukin 4ward 4.. amazin update .. update soon nxt :P
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super awesome
swayam n sharon's bond wt taani ws d best thing of ths update
taarey frst meet ws so filmy
plz update nxt part soon
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow i luv it i luv 
taaron bond aww thr r cute bff 
n thn i luv ss thing n how ss make t 
smile n laugh n i am waiting for tr meet 
plzz make tht soon thanks for PM 
payu_taarey thumbnail
THAT WAS REALLY BRILLIANT
LUVED THE SWARON FEELINGS

TAANI'S PC IS THE MONSTER AWESUM

DINNING TABLE SCENE WAS FUNNY

FLASHBACK PART WAS ADORABLE

PRECAP IS SUSPICIOUS
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was such an amazing updt
d cute swarron scenes really impressed me
n ya I loved d shani's bonding
but d best part was taarey flashback
rey is taani's srk
d upcoming chs r gonna be fun to read
do updt soon
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Holla Ravee baby!!!
The first chap of this FF n it was so amazing...!!!
Hmmm so Taani ne Rey ko pehle hi dekh liye...!!!
Gr8 yr!!! Awesome!!!
I just want them to live n unite soon...!!!
I dont want Taani to misunderstand Rey...!!!
I know some dark secret is present behind Rey being like this...!!!
N ya hope iss FF ka ending sad na ho...!!!
Anyways presentpe dete hai dhayan...!!!
So I loved Sharon and Taani's part yr...!!!
The bonding which I like between them u have shown it...!!!
N that Taani Sharon n Swayam was so awesome yr...!!!
Now update soon baby!!!😃