This is sooo Barun..

BARUN'S MESSAGE FOR HIS t2 READER FANS

Don't trouble the newspaper too much! Take things easy🀣🀣

He knows his fans..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jobi

Hi all, woke up in the morning with the T2 interview of Barun and since morning read all your views through my mobile. I dont have any newwords to express my feelings here... The way he answered his debut part and selling vegetables part...he stole my heart once again. After reading this IV, there was a time I felt afraid that this guy can take any kind of decision and may leave this field any time, at the same time I felt confident that nothing can go wrong with this guy. And one more thing is that he is prepared for failures,he can come back without any regrets in the same path as he knows the steps he climbed and hewon't forget the path. This kind of attitude is rarely found in people.

Today this IVtold me the reason why in these 34 yrs of my life, out of all the celebrities in different fields in the world, I got attaracted to only this guy...the one and only Barun Sobti.

Well said πŸ€— 😭 πŸ€—
polly_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">This is sooo Barun..</font>

<p align="left">BARUN'S MESSAGE FOR HISt2READER FANS</p><p align="left">Don't trouble the newspaper too much! Take things easy🀣🀣</p>

I know! That was so funny!! 🀣 🀣 🀣
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yaa the newspaper comment was the best...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think that journo might have asked him to say that😈

just a rumor from me, as a fan haq banta hai na?
jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Well said πŸ€— 😭 πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was feeling low just due to forum atomsphere ,comments by certain people ...never affected by unwanted people ...but first time just feeling low ...thnx to all for gud comments and postivity here ...felling better ..πŸ€—...

hope he get gud offers dnt want to move out from country ...
polly_mk thumbnail
Cathu...I feel that is an old thing which he is mentioning now. It cud have been even before he was offered MAMR right? He just considered it as an option...but then changed his mind.
Then he got film offers and now reading scripts too...so he is here to stay! Don't worry! πŸ˜ƒ He put in a lot of struggle to become an actor. He is passionate about his work. But just wants good balance between personal & professional life. There are many actors who live like this. 😊 Some actors will take long break and then comeback and do back to back projects. Everyone chooses their own path.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now people are really serious about the grocery thing, i think most of his fans now want him to do that now so that they can go and see him everyday.πŸ˜† Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago