Posted: 10 years ago
Reserved

Swarom = D3 for me
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah totall agree wth u.

We watch d3 only bcoz of swaron.
Swaron are the most amaging nd unique couple of tellywood.

For me swaron=d3.
No swaron means no d3.

Nd bake u said my heartout.
M speechless infront of ur post.
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
* UnRes *
This is one brilliant post, you have said all that needed to be said .Take a bow  πŸ‘
D3 is undoubtedly  a unique show concept-wise but what made me stuck to this show thought its ups and downs is SwaRon .The most unique and enticing couple which made me to turn into the veriest of phangirls who can't help but think about them all the time. Swayam and Sharon , two persons who can't be more different but yet we knew they were meant to be from the beginning itself .

The main reason for which I started to watch D3 was too see how their relationship was gonna evolve and strengthen over time . And as you said 2013, was my happiest year yet as a SwaRon fan .Ever since vrushika came as our Sharon , the story took a turn for the better . She has done a brilliant job portraying the various facets of sharon and her chemistry with shantanu is just scintillating .☺️

Sharon reciprocating swayam's love in such a laila-ish way is so blissful to see and I would hate to see any discontinuity in their story at this point of time .Unwarranted interference of other characters in their story is not what I want to see. Shantanu and Vrushika , being such amazing dancers, there should be more dance sequences picturized on them .  They are the lead couple and as such , they should be given their deserved prominence in every aspect of the show :dil, dosti and dance.  I want to see more of SwaRon as  at the end of the day ,  they are all that matters to me in D3.
Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited ..thanks for the post :)
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Agree, agree and agree some more with pretty much every single word, Ishita. πŸ˜Š

I really have nothing left to add. SwaRon are why I watch D3, period. I LOVE the dance and the dosti, of course I do, and ALL three elements make D3 whole, but with all of that, SwaRon are the main thing for which I wait for my clock to strike 7 every evening. They're the heart of why I love D3 and everything about it, and like you said, they've been on it since the very beginning and are still here, touchwood! Hope they stay on TOGETHER, without any third angles, and keep enthralling us with the fantastic writing and brilliant performances they've come to stand for through the last two odd years. 

Hope they will be given the special place that is their due on D3 as a lead pair. And hope their storyline will be developed properly from here on too, because we really have waited a LONG time to see them together, and I really hope that wait was worth something real. 

A HUGE Thank You is due to the writers, directors, editors and of course the actors for being the team behind such a beautifully crafted love story, that really managed to touch so many hearts in such a way that it's probably going to live in them for the rest of their days. 

Special mention to Vrushika and Shantanu for playing the most beautiful phase of SwaRon far, SO beautifully together! Touchwood for you two, you breathed life into SwaRon again in a way that we can never thank you enough for! πŸ€—

LOVE SwaRon and VruShan and LOVE D3 for giving them to me. πŸ˜ƒ

And my post renders futile once Miss Superb English comments on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

And Yes i forgot the touchwood !😲 TOUCHWOOD that SwaRon have been there throughout the journey and want them to be here forever.

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swaron9113

yeah totall agree wth u.

We watch d3 only bcoz of swaron.
Swaron are the most amaging nd unique couple of tellywood.

For me swaron=d3.
No swaron means no d3.

Nd bake u said my heartout.
M speechless infront of ur post.

Yes NO SWARON = NO D3
That's the equation for us. 😎

and thank you πŸ€—

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
swaron = my sole reason to watch d3
agreed completely with each words of yours...
i started watching d3 becoz of swayam latter i fall for sharon n then swaron then their dance dosti but if i m watching this show today then sole reason is swaron...
swayam according to me best character of indian television, sharon bitchy sensitive strong female lead of indian television n this two completely different unique character came long way to become swaron...
i had seen so many ups n down, countless mu n after all that they are swaron today.
loved the journey of becoming swaron n enjoying this phase of swaron to core. i always used to dream swaron like this n i can watch like this for forever.. i dont want any third angle in their story, no more mu plzzz specially becoz of any third person. swaron had come long way n in this phase i think they can sort any problem with discussing. want swaron to come together more strong strongest..

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post ishita...

yes we are watching D3 only and only for swaron

SwaRon is the reason why i am hooked to the show...

No SwaRon = No D3 for me
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘ agree with u.I watch d3 for swayam,sharon and swaron and if they are sidelined then there in no use for me to watch d3. Edited by rinku90 - 10 years ago
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful post !!!!! 😊
You have so amazingly described the swaron journey from 2011 till now 😊
I agree with every point of yours 😊
Even I watch D3 for Swayam , Sharon and most importantely for SWARON !!!!! 😊Edited by shweta_garg - 10 years ago