LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Imagine.

After a month of living in a hostel and sleeping for 4-5 hours and not having wifi or internet or a television and telling myself that I am never going to become a doctor at this rate[Science stream kills ya man!] I come back home for the weekend and here's what I see-

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon season 2. Ek baar phir.

PHIR? PHIR?

And now, instead of spending every minute of my time studying for a humongous syllabus, I am sitting here and wasting my time writing a post which has all the chances of getting closed. Because I miss wasting my time on IF , good old days :') ANYHOW, my point was...

my point was?

Uh yes. Ipkknd season 2. Without actors-not-to-be-named. Without cast-not-to-be-named. Without the nafrat-mohobbat-not-to-be-named. How the eff will you give this love a name? HOW?
Like how in the name of What thes and hello hi bye byes did you think you can...mfjhfhugdgf. Yeah. I know this post will get locked. My pointless existence hence being proved. Anyways, let's try to be less controversial. Tell you what?

I wish luck to the entire cast crew story writers music men cameramen directors etc etc of I-shall-not-call-it-this season 2.

But honestly Star Plus?

Dil tod diya tumne. 

You know like the cardiac tissue and the macula adherens and everything? Well, you broke it. [Yes I am trying to act so smart. I'm not.]

The last times of my favourite show  were ruined.

Then the fangroups were made and the fandom partly ruined.

Then Arnav's character ruined.

Then Khushi's character was ruined.

Then everything was ruined.

And now you do this.

Well, this indicates the end of my rant. I remember how I STILL connected a particular poem in English class to Ipkknd, particularly when my teacher said "You get used to something's absence over a period of time, but the nostalgia and pain never really goes." It's true. And its also true that I'm effing sentimental. *wails*

Anyhow. Since the worse has been done. And the worst is yet to come. And I will be working my ass off by the time it comes on air and I will probably never live to know that another season ever existed. 

Dear season 2,

Let's hope we never meet and choose our own paths and graves on two ends of the world. Let us dearly hope that we never become two star crossed lovers and definitely never get involved in a Rabba ve. *sniff*  Well, goodbye. Forever.

Yours sincerely,
Forever an Ipkknd fan.
I farak it.
Edited by Amethyst. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
We all are upset about this so-called IPK2. IPK was only one and the original. But Sp never cared about our feelings. Never.Why are they like this? Why? Edited by ..SaRun.. - 10 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There Will Be ONLY ONE IPKKND
and That's Our Arshi's IPKKND..
Our Cast..Our Laxmi...Our P Servants...Our Rabba Ves

SP...will Pay for This...😑😑😑
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
SP always believes in extracting benefits by hook or by crook..
Whether its bounding their actors by contract..or by playin wid fans feelings..they are the best in dis things...
*sigh*
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i am feeling the same but lets not start this once more as there has been put warning up
Check it out on first page
Its stickied
Dont wanna loose out on anything
xnedra thumbnail
well said! I farak it too!!! 
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rish πŸ€—

well.. me gettin nostalgic seeing ur post in this place..  and yes sankadevi.. u said it right.. There CAN'T be anoder IPKKND.. 

so lets go back to watchin good old gold rabba ve's , what the's , hello hi bye bye's  .. 

Do not add more anger to an existing science student SP πŸ˜ˆ
xnedra thumbnail
well said! I farak it too!!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post,it made me smile somehow - you will think i m heartlessπŸ˜†..😊..Fictional shows are fiction...May be for us it means much more..but for those who make it..it is their job..their profession...its purely business if they want to encash in popularity of IPK.. Original always remain original...All the best to the new ones though..😊
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Iruni-

There Will Be ONLY ONE IPKKND

and That's Our Arshi's IPKKND..
Our Cast..Our Laxmi...Our P Servants...Our Rabba Ves

SP...will Pay for This...😑😑😑