TC: Natasha sinha - jodha mum in JA

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A queen gets respect but doesn't have power- Natasha Sinha

Natasha Sinha who plays maharani on Life OK's Savitri (Flying Turtle Productions) is the perfect choice for playing a queen. When we asked her what it is like to play the king's wife on Savitri she replied, "I have executed many roles of queens and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Carrying the costume and jewellery may be somewhat tiresome but it is worth it as it's fun playing a queen."

It is quite evident that she is a strict queen in Savitri. She agreed, "As the father spoils the daughter, her mother tries to keep a balance. As she is the only child, she is worried about her daughter. She disciplines her as well as explains to her with love."

According to her what were the pros and cons of being a queen in ancient India? "A queen gets respect but doesn't have the power like the President of India as the authority lies with the king. Also a king often had many queens which surely created complications."

Who is her favourite queen? "I played queen Devi Chaudhurani who was a freedom fighter who fought for freedom in the 19th century. She would live in the forest and would take from the British to distribute to the poor."

Credit: TellyChakkar / Maria j(DF) 
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Riyya😊
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TY ðŸ¤—

Ps - She may be 'hypervati' but she is undeniably a gorgeous woman! 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alaria

TY ðŸ¤—

Ps - She may be 'hypervati' but she is undeniably a gorgeous woman! 

Hyperwati ðŸ˜†... I was actually shocked to know that the actress pays queen in other shows as well ðŸ˜³
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the share...
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riyya6

Hyperwati😆... I was actually shocked to know that the actress pays queen in other shows as well😳

I don't know about her other shows But have Surely seen her in the show "Son-pari".It used to come on Star-plus and later repeated on Star-Utsav too.She have a little-cameo type of a role and She was Playing Rani-maa -The head of all the pari's which means angel in Englsh.😳 😆