Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone 
I'm really disappointed no SG fans volunteered to do Written Updates or be back up updaters 

Either you're Yuvreen, Resu or Samreen fan do volunteer the forum is quite active needs back up updaters if anyone is interested do reply I hope all fan groups reply 

I'm doing Tuesday and Thursdays updates regularly need back up writers 

Im also doing naz Monday updates of August till she gets back and then in September simran will do naz update till she's back... need back up updater 

Wednesday Farah is doing update need  back up updater 

Friday jms is doing updates need back up updater 
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
realy anam sum ppl r alwaz online nwdaz flooding with posts..seems to hv lot of time bt wen it cums to do wu they shy away..strange..😕
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

realy anam sum ppl r alwaz online nwdaz flooding with posts..seems to hv lot of time bt wen it cums to do wu they shy away..strange..😕

I know i'm one of them i would love to do WU's but u noe JMS my problems.. this damn internet stuff problem that i havE!! btw can u tell me the unlimited plan of urs? u use reliance right?
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McSteamy

I know i'm one of them i would love to do WU's but u noe JMS my problems.. this damn internet stuff problem that i havE!! btw can u tell me the unlimited plan of urs? u use reliance right?

ur nt one of them..i know ur hving net truble..am doing d fridaz updates nw hv u read it?reliance 3g @ 1300  gives 15gb i use it..u can gv a try bt mek sure 1st rel hs coverage in ur area else weak network wd mean u wd gt disconnected any time signals weaken/wen weather bad..i fel u betr wait 4 reliance 4g to cum..4 4g they r using fibre opticals thats going undergrnd so no data loss or weak signal..gt it?reliance 4g wd b best option 4 our city nw..
Edited by JustMySelf - 10 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Anam don't waste your time with opening such threads.. I have opened alot of Topics about it but nobody replied. If they don't want to do the wu's so they wont get any!! I'm really angry of all the SG fans, (without you. simran and JMS)
Lianaa thumbnail
When I started doing the wu'S I've done all the days (monday, tuesday, thursday, friday,..) maha episodes too. but now I see how they are , so have started doing only monday and tuesday and then after sometime I have done only monday till now.
It's really a bad Feeling right anam?? I had the same Feeling when I have done 3-4 days wu's and nobody volunteered
Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seeing the crisis of the written updates here, I would have jumped at the opportunity to volunteer .. But sadly, it's been ages that I've watched the episodes either on TV or online. I myself am surviving on the written updates which u all provide by taking out your prestigious time. 
If my name came into the thoughts of anyone here, then I'm really sorry. But I've no way out ðŸ˜”
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really  big sorry...but i don't watch d epi's regularly...neither on tv or via net...very rarely...watch...survive on d posts and wu...in dis forum...dat's how.. i come to know abt d story......but wat 2 doo???
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

Anam don't waste your time with opening such threads.. I have opened alot of Topics about it but nobody replied. If they don't want to do the wu's so they wont get any!! I'm really angry of all the SG fans, (without you. simran and JMS)

So true naz I'm wasting time no one s gna pay attention yh you're right I wil do my updates when I get laptop bck it's been repaired should be delivered to store this week.. No bck ups so no updates either honestly besides yuvreen fans no one volunteers so many resu fans flooding the forum with posts they don't want to volunteer ridiculous anyways doesn't matter their choice there's nothing we can do 

Hws ur holiday going? 
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

So true naz I'm wasting time no one s gna pay attention yh you're right I wil do my updates when I get laptop bck it's been repaired should be delivered to store this week.. No bck ups so no updates either honestly besides yuvreen fans no one volunteers so many resu fans flooding the forum with posts they don't want to volunteer ridiculous anyways doesn't matter their choice there's nothing we can do 

Hws ur holiday going? 

Holiday is nice but boring🥱 missing my Germany badly😭

agree.!! I don't like resu fans, they are thinking only of themselves. Don't worry dear. A coolbie told me that in one Forum there was no wu's , so this Forum will be the same.! There is no Problem for me. I don't read wu's. I'm doing it only for monday. You can Chose one of the day too. (maybe tuesday) you dont have to update for them. I think I'm wasting my time with updating on monday. But I don't wanna quit because of I'm the coolbie. Just choose one of the days and we wont have any updates in 2 days.