Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubblySanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh... I absolutely love this song...
Waiting for the update?

Hey wait... What is Khushi doing at the lounge?
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

There is a video there. I will try to post a direct link to it as well.

Thank you xx
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Res
Edit

I loved the brother sister scene. Anjali hesitant about taking piano lessons, and I loved that vulnerable side to her. Arnav opening about how much Khushi means to him.. The message to each other was so true.. It's never too late to go after something you want. 

Can't wait to see Arnav continually winning Khushi back. I loved his teasing, flirting, and caressing when he has Khushi cornered. Glad that Vandana is playing Cupid and knowing Arnav, he won't need much help for long ðŸ˜‰ He's more than able to woo with that sexy charm of his.. 

When ASR wants something he gets it! I loved how he worked from home to be around her and that he was even ready to go back to North Carolina. Khushi isn't going to know what hit her.. 

I thought this was the perfect picture for your Arnav and Khushi... 
Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope that you are better now Nidhi ... 
waiting for the update ... 
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope you feel better
-res for chapter 

Edited--

Splendid update!!

Love the bond that Arnav and Anjali have gotten back that they lost. Im happy to know that Anjali is moving on in her life. 

Love the advice that Arnav gave to Anjali, that its never to late to go after your dreams and happiness. 
It's so true! 

Glad that Arnav was able to open up to Anjali about Khushi and tell her that this girl has affected him in so many ways that no one has done. She has helped him and now he wants her in his life. 
Now it's time for Arnav to use his own advice.

It was sweet of Arnav knowing that Khushi is in town he stayed back from work to spend time with her or at least be near her so he can see her.talk or no talk just have her there.
He even had decided to go back to meet her in the states before evening she was here in town.

So his Bhabi, Vandana is trying to get them hooked up, playing the match maker. Well at least it worked as it would be difficult to get Khushi anywhere if Arnav asked.now that he has her cornered now he can do his magic to get her back. Love the way he teases her and flirts with her..she knows now that he was going back to the states for her, will this soften her up and willing to work on the relationship?

Can't wait to know what will be reaction knowing that it was all for her that he was going ? 

Thanks for the email..

Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part...

liked the way anjali moving on, she wants to be strong...liked and arnav and anjali conversations glad arnav opened up to anjali and told her about kushi and his feelings...liked the way anjali told arnav to move on and thinks positive way...

liked vandana raizada she already knows bout kushi and arnav,she is playing cupid😛,giving arnav and kushi time...finally humari raizada muh se bath nikala that he going to us only for her...

thank u for giving us lovely update and sorry for late comment...

cheers...
Edited by kushiarnav1 - 10 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Edited by tina_1234 - 10 years ago
funwe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!! cant wait for next update
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mee

Arnav was happy to find his sister singing again

Ofcourse he have heard dat she has again strtd living her life bt here he was seeing a live perfomance

Awww he was soo happy to see anjali nack to nrml and enjoying he passion

Finally he shared the feeling of khushi wid her sister not dat he wanted to do share it nw also bt his sister caught him wid his feeling

Nd nw dere was no chnce of escaping true well wat d reason to hide ur true feeling

Glad he is realizing his mistake dat he did wrng by leaving khushi at dat tym wen she him d most ..

Soo here if i m nt wrng vandana tried to help him ahhh nt only her bt d raizadas

Keeping khushi in raizada house and nw d club meeting was perfect way to make

Dii i loved d whole part were arnav khushi convo was done..

It was so much needed to move ahead nd make a new strt i hope khushi really gives a chnce to arnav

We knw he did mistake bt every mistake comes wid a second chnce 🤔

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago