Posted: 10 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update hope arnav takes the leap...continue soon
nerdy_Nisha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Just wow! That was my very first reaction after I read the update. You have left me speechless with the beauty of this update. Every single action, every single reaction, every single moment, every single sentence was just so beautiful. I can't even begin to say how much I loved it all.

Yet the most outstanding has to be the flowers, with their simple meanings, messages together with the choice of places/activities. That was simply amazing. It has to be the best one I have ever read.

At the same time it was so sweet when he asks her not to think and do what feels right. Also that he doesn't bring up the topic again, giving her space and saying that he wants to give her memories that she could look back on and smile, was just perfect.

I can't seem to get over the flowers though. Giving flowers to woo your girl is an old fashioned traditional way of romance. And yet the way you presented it with your own personal touch made it so very unique and brand new. Where do you get these ideas from? Seriously I can't imagine it at all.

The whole ordeal of Arnav trying to make Khushi agree for a chance was so wonderfully put out. Loved all that he said, coming straight from his heart. Loved it when he says he already knows what she wants. That was so true. There was a smile on my face almost throughout the update that only kept on getting wider.

Although I would have melted right away had I been in Khushi's place, *daydreaming* I can understand her. Nobody wants their heart broken even once, let alone twice. And its really hard to let go of everything thats holding you when once doing so had only caused you hurt and pain. And despite going gaga over Arnav your last line of Khushi really made me stop and think. Has he given her his whole heart yet? Also is he ready to take that leap of faith?

PS- I must add that even though you didn't include the teaser in this part you more than made up for it by giving this beautifully awesome update.
bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My God! This is like the best update of the story!

Really AMAZING! Great Job.

Khushi is right about her insecurities and worries. She wanted a whole life time with him, not just some memories though they are the best memories of her life, yet she is afraid!

I think that they're going to talk and discuss at least some angles of their issue. don't know what more promises Arnav has for her. We already know that he loves her and he was honest about each word on the cards sent to her.

Shaimaa.

jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
unres'd my comment on page 135 -----> here
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can a woman possibly resist this Arnav and everything he has done...?!?!? Arnav Singh Raizada really knows how to make up for his mistakes...! That said, its completely understandable that a part of Khushi is still holding back... Last time she gave in to what her heart wanted brought her a lot of heart ache so Im glad that she is being cautious this time around... Also this time she knows exactly what she wants from the relationship but the big question is does Arnav want the same things...
Fabulous update... Looking forward to the next one...
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for reading this update late. I loved it. I was going to save forever the notes on these cards. They are so amazing. Nidhi, I am so impressed.
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was a beautiful update. The flowers, the notes, the dates were the highlighters. Sometimes you have to let your actions speak for you and that is what Arnav did and I am so glad he did that. Also, giving Khushi her personal space and time to think over was a good idea too. 😊

Her insecurities are all justified especially after what happened between them in North Carolina. And to help her trust him better, he will now have to speak the words too. Now that he's taken a step towards building their relation, I hope he helps her to do the same too.

Waiting for the next part. Update soon. 😊
Edited by sk2405 - 10 years ago
tdtd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update and so cute😊
Chamkili77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this Arnav... Mar dala with the messages and the flowers... How can or rather how long can Khushi resist ? Can't wait to read more