Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I noticed that Salman did the leg twists (which are usually done by the girl) and some other dance steps by himself while Drashti was standing in a pose.  I also gravitated towards Salman also today and noticed that Drashti looked really pretty - if that makes anyone feel better...

I saw the performance once again .. by the way she is not a bad dancer at all and this may stop ppl saying about dancers in the show .. Drashti was chosen coze she has an ability to dance .

her moves could have been better with much better choregraphy .. no need for lefts plz her body is not helping her and she may become heavy on the chore I hope salman understand that

she looked pretty her expression were good ..

humble request to drashti's fans if they contact salman to say stop using lefts at least for once act ..
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

You are funny 😆..She got what she deserve and yes you are right am happy with her scores and Btw seems like you are venting out your frustration...haina ? 😉    Don't worry lady!  she will do just fine in next round after all Drashti gonna be winner of this rigged show..so be happy and chill.

hahaha good one..seriously..this forum man..score poora aa jaye toh topic pe topic..kamm aaye topic pe topic..these phanz i tell u
revathinair thumbnail
Our DD is the best and will be the best...she wil b back with a bang...luv u DD ❤️
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Topic on members are not allowed.

I could have allowed your topic to stay only if you would have avoided targetting a certain group here.

Topic Closed.