Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Nithya and Ratna.

Excellent episodes thus far. Episode 151 was the best for me. Radhikaa's acting as Vani was just superb. After Bhoomi polamburan for a long time, she asks just one question "Eppidinga manasu vantuchu ennai vittitu pove?" I had tears in my eyes. So touching. Loved the dialogues too.

I also doubt Bhoomi's so called change of heart. I don't think that it is Vani's money he is after, but he has a huge ego. Reminds me of GJ from Selvi - neenga nalavara kettavara?

Anaconda was back to a hypocritical, selfish, malicious self. What a jenmam (I know I have said that before). She really has a twisted mind. Well done, Poongodi!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whyyy is Swami like that?? Despite many lessons and also scoldings from his kids still his behaving like an  idiot??  All this while his been just sitting at home doing nothing. And when he had business to run, like a coward he gave that up only cause his brother threaten him and he don't want rani to get hurt. Then he went to work with his brother ... he knows his capability then why went to go and collect the money? He just cannot stand up and talk for himself at all!!! Clear enough his not fit to be a husband or father. Now when Bhoomi offered to open back the business his giving stupid lame reason his mind is upset 😡 will he be just sitting like this if they are not under Vani and Bhoomi?? Such shameless person and i am so mad after yesterday episode 😡

Its because he cannot stand up and speak he has lost everything in his life and his being insulted by both Bhoomi and anacondo ... only the day Swami stands up.. that's the day Bhoomi will not be able to break him down.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

I get angry about Swami but at the same time I think he is not stupid.

He may know Bhoomi is being two-faced.  Or he wants to make Bhoomi look good in Vani's eyes.  Remember he knows Bhoomi's motive to get Selvi married to Sunil and also he is trying to get rid of Vani.   I think Swami will do anything to make others think bad of him and good of Bhoomi.

Although I don't understand one thing, why is Bhoomi so eager that Rani should leave the house after all these years.

I mean he dotes on Thenu.
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, well, well...Bhoomi did not change...that's a surprise. Not. Really wanted to slap Anaconda's face when she says only now she is relieved, What an ungrateful witch she is, old hag should be tied to a stake and burned alive. Bloody hypocrite. 😡

Swami is pathetic. But like Caryn, I am also puzzled why he wants Rani out. Surely not because of Selvi and Rajesh?😕 And I remember one scene where she tells Swami that Bhoomi was not always like that...that he was different before, loving and supportive.

I have a feeling that Vani knows Bhoomi was acting.

Shenba is downright female dog. Somebody please do something. Selvi seems to have inherited Swami's timidness.

More of Poongodi and Thenu...and I miss the comedy piece Rani.

Lets see what happens tomorrow.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Karthi and caryn, Bhoomi never had the idea of getting Rani out of the house. All he wanted was to have more authority in the house then Vani i think from the beginning. This Rani to be out of the house is poison by Anaconda 😡
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates everyone! 👏

Vani's question to him was so full of hurt and pain  and made me feel very touched. If Bhoomi still had no conscience and played with her emotions and acted like such, it just goes to show how cunning he is. Wonder how Vani ever married him in the first place. 😕

Karthika, between GJ vs Bhoomi, I don't know why, I would pick GJ! 😆 I know, neither of them are any good but at least GJ had more tact and was a kinder and funnier villain. 😃

Here all Bhoomi cares about his mother and sister. When Poongkodi asked that day "If one day your children get angry and ask you what kind of a father you are, abandoning your children, where will you hide your face?" I thought that was simply superb.

I am awaiting Mano and his sister Mekala reunion scene. The day they met in the temple made me so happy  😊 until Jo came but I think she has changed after getting such a painful lesson.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Venu aravind is fantastic in his role and the twist from Bhoomi was expected. I think the reason Bhoomi wants Rani's family out of his house is mainly because of Swami who is his step brother. Bhoomi's mom has it in her to send Swami out and make him suffer as she hates his mother.. Bhoomi's ears have been filled with that hatred from his mom and hence he wants Swami and his family out..

I feel sorry for Rani.. She is dumb at times but then Swami's attitude is not helping at all.
-vijayfan- thumbnail
y do i have a feeling tat rani...leaving the house with her family and them becoming super rich just like they show in film than wat bhoomi is going happen
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi  -vijayfan-

Welcome to IF Tamil Section.

Doin jon us regularly in our discussions

Have fun.

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vijayfan-

y do i have a feeling tat rani...leaving the house with her family and them becoming super rich just like they show in film than wat bhoomi is going happen

Possible she might  leave the house but as for becoming rich i doubt with swami's character
😆