Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkmiss1

how do we know tht jalal won't go to ruq's rum...did i miss a promo or anything lyk tht..

and ya abt the tpc rum main yeah hoga ki jodha will be agn cribbing abt jalal and he would be silently listening jodha's view abt himself

it was in last episode dear where akbar said to rukaiya that for some day untill his sasural walas r in agra he won't  come to her room so its clear he will go to jodha's room πŸ˜³πŸ˜›  
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i was just going to open a thread asking anyone if the noticed that Jalal told Ruk he wont be going to her room for a few days.Thank god i read this thread firstπŸ˜†.
Yes he has to enter Jodha's chamber because things will look suspicious if Jalal goes to another woman when he has a newly wedded wife.
Of course i am sure Bharmal and his family wont be spying on Jalal on his very move on where he goes but this is just another ploy by Jalal to get close to Jodha and taunt her.I am not expecting him to be chivalrous to her ans say ''look have the bed,i will sleep on the ground etc.''He is going to want to sleep on the same bed as Jodha.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰I really want him to watch her sleep like their first night when he came like an angry panther at her but left like smiling parrot.
Jodha is going to throw another tantrum but thats the thing she cant leave or make anyone know about their relationship.So she will have to stay in the same room.
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ameilia

OMG i was just going to open a thread asking anyone if the noticed that Jalal told Ruk he wont be going to her room for a few days.Thank god i read this thread firstπŸ˜†.

Yes he has to enter Jodha's chamber because things will look suspicious if Jalal goes to another woman when he has a newly wedded wife.
Of course i am sure Bharmal and his family wont be spying on Jalal on his very move on where he goes but this is just another ploy by Jalal to get close to Jodha and taunt her.I am not expecting him to be chivalrous to her ans say ''look have the bed,i will sleep on the ground etc.''He is going to want to sleep on the same bed as Jodha.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰I really want him to watch her sleep like their first night when he came like an angry panther at her but left like smiling parrot.
Jodha is going to throw another tantrum but thats the thing she cant leave or make anyone know about their relationship.So she will have to stay in the same room.

Mayb jodha will sleep down πŸ˜‰... πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awww...thanks dear...πŸ€—

Yeah, jalal told ruqaiya that he won't come to her chamber for few days...πŸ˜‰
ipkmiss1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinuchinu

it was in last episode dear where akbar said to rukaiya that for some day untill his sasural walas r in agra he won't  come to her room so its clear he will go to jodha's room πŸ˜³πŸ˜›  

oh thnkz fr reminding me ..i just remember this scene...

wohhh i can't wait fr thm to be in a same room for an entire night😳😳
LitleMissMuffet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh...what a post ... Par mujhe koi idea nahi hai ke raat ko kya hoga πŸ˜›
ipkmiss1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Awww...thanks dear...πŸ€—

Yeah, jalal told ruqaiya that he won't come to her chamber for few days...πŸ˜‰

ya i remember and i guess after gng to jodha's rum fr some day ..he won't goto ruq's rum even whn jodha's parenta won't be aroundπŸ˜‰
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkmiss1

ya i remember and i guess after gng to jodha's rum fr some day ..he won't goto ruq's rum even whn jodha's parenta won't be aroundπŸ˜‰

🀣🀣I know what you mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Super Kool

🀣🀣I know what you mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Meaning πŸ˜•
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
are plz jalaj jodha ko km prshn karna