New Promo:Sooraj challenges Bhabho; Link Added

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh teri! Why none of you've updated latest promo shown yesterday while "Ek Hazaro mein..." was on air..?πŸ˜•.

Promo link(Thanks to -raz-):-
http://tv.desi tv forum.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=257893&Itemid=157
(Credit to original uploader)

Written Update of Promo(Credit goes to Vishnu akka vish.naren):-

Sooraj'sa says "aaj mein ne ek faisala liya hein Bhabho, ke mein aur sandhya ghar chodkar chale jaayenge" ( i've taken a decision today, Bhabho!  Me n Sandhya are leaving this House!)πŸ‘ (lighting / thunder sounds in BG!!!πŸ‘)

Bhabha'sa : " Ghar toot raha hein! thara! rokle Sooraj ne!!! " (your house is in beginning to shatter, stop sooraj)

Sooraj'sa " Jis tharah Sandhya ko is ghar ki lakshmi banake laye, isi tarah 15 din'ke anthar apne Bhabho apne bete ko lene aayegi tu " (in the way you welcomed Sandhya as the lakshmi of this house, in the same way you would come to welcome me, (i.e. us!!!))

voice: " Jis Bhabhone di sabko chunauti, use hi Sooraj se mili mamta ki chunauti " 
(for the Bhabho who gave challenges to everyone, she got one as her maternal love😳)

Now, Obvious question struck my tiny brainwa is:- Why DABH CV's can't run any track without introducing challenge?.

Let's begin our favorite
"Speculation Game".πŸ˜†.
We all know Bhabho will go to Sooraj-Sandhya-Mansion and ask SoorYa to return RM.. But haaw???.
Which type of forces will make Bhabho to take this type of decision?πŸ˜•.
Any wild guesses?

.πŸ˜ƒ.Stay tuned to watch DABH from Mon - Fri 9pm IST.πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tks for sharing. As expected the DABH CVs cannot make the serial go without RM aangan dramas. Bhabo will bring them back so it is back to square one. Their obsession with maintaining the joint family has got the better of them. They cannot allow Sandhya to study in peace and pass. Aangan dramas, conspiracies, back stabbing etc are their TRP earners. So we have to live with it. Did not expect the euphoria in the forum to be so short lived.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, I am speechless! Oh teri, itis Amlu! 

Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
anupamg thumbnail
Thanks for sharing/  This mean and selfish women i mean bhabho  will bring them back only on one obious  reason which is money.  Sooraj is the one who bear all the expenses and every one enjoys his money.  Rest of the members are selfish and good for nothing.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Ami...it's proven that sooraj is bhabo's son! another challenge πŸ˜†

guess they will reunite on the 29th August πŸ˜Ž
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh crap!!  So this means the move is only temporary πŸ˜•

Yet another 15 days challenge...πŸ€”

15 days to find a bride for Suraj.

15 days before Sandhya was to be thrown out.

15 days before SurYa are back in the Rathi zoo.

...our CVs love the number 15... πŸ˜†

I wonder if the baby switcheroo is going to come out.  But you know...I don't want SurYa to be brought back because of some problem to be solved...I want Bhabo to repent and change her thinking.  Otherwise...it'll be only a matter of time before our CVs give us another challenge. πŸ˜† 
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo.

Dear god another challenge...15 days means another 4-5 months in DABH calendarπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...at this rate when is Sandy going to study, when is she going to write her civil services, go for training and become an IPS officer😡

I am sure we will see Sandy feeling guilty, Bhabogiving her a visit to emotionally blackmail her and make her feel further guilty...all the RP members will keep visiting them for money, to solve there problems...meena trying to add fuel to fire...what is the purpose of Surya moving out...just to throw another challenge at viewers and gain more TRP'sπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Only good thing about this promo is Suraj finally grew a pair πŸ‘πŸΌand put his foot down. Clearly told Bhabo that her every idotic and unreasonable demand of hers cannot be fulfilled. And that Sandhya wont sacrifice her dream to satisfy her ego. I am glad Suraj is not taking Bhabos antics sitting down especially when she is going back on her word that Sandhya is free to pursue her dream if she wins the challenge.Good goingπŸ‘
Edited by Micron - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
http://tv.desi tv forum.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=257893&Itemid=157
here the link..im on cloud 9
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing promo link -Raz-. I've added in main thread.

*Welcome all; Thanks for sharing your views*

DABH is back to its "triangle" shape.. Isn't it?🀣
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
let suraj lose this time