Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cathu

he is gud actor i watched his show before ...but m amazing why he caring so much ipk fans ...why he tweeting and givng clearification ...fans can speak and bash but as mature person and being celibrity he shd nt botherd ...let his work speak ...nt liked his apporached towards handling issue ...

Probably getting this attention for the first time , so has gone into his head
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: cathu

he is gud actor i watched his show before ...but m amazing why he caring so much ipk fans ...why he tweeting and givng clearification ...fans can speak and bash but as mature person and being celibrity he shd nt botherd ...let his work speak ...nt liked his apporached towards handling issue ...

Attnention needed before the show.. but it was bad tat  some were bashing him.. He is not to be blamed.. 😕
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
feel bad ...he shd nt bashed even shernu whetever her name is getting bashed ...

as per my pov show can has own sucess but to reach ipk sucess hardly impoosible but anything can happen ...
 already many luv hate stories running on channnel ...let see wht's new they offer...

verisimilitude thumbnail
I saw someone posted in the MF tht Avinash told he wont leave the show for his career and calling BS unprofessional ?

Is that his own words or another trick by someone ? 

If he said so.. then nothing much to say.. All the best.. Ironically the person he mentioned as unprofessional was the first one to wish his new show success..

If he didnt say so then its a cheap move by whoever who did this to flood his id with bashing,
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harhem

I saw someone posted in the MF tht Avinash told he wont leave the show for his career and calling BS unprofessional ?

If he said so.. then nothing much to say.. All the best.. Ironically the person he mentioned as unprofessional was the first one to wish his new show success..

If he didnt say so then its a cheap move by whoever who did this to flood his id with bashing,

He said that in Asian age article.. The attention has certainly gone into his head
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sab log ye barun ke peeche kyon pade hai yaar. Aisa kya kiya iss bachche ne ki sab ko ithna problem hai usse. He quit a show, so what? Is he the one who did this. Some people are hellbent after him, go and think about the future of their idol first.

And for avi, i don't care what he is going to do. I have seen everyone with much confidence and boasting, let us see what he is going to recreate, all the best.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

I feel the only person who doesnt take a dig at others or mock or even talk about others must be our Bhaiyaa..

As such he talks less, he is very diplomatic and not articulate, his despicable looks, his wife jhaap, mumbling, voice is unclear, shabby clothes, yellow teeth, blue shoes,oil hair, thick fingers,thin physique, ugly beard  .. blah blah.. 🥱

Still he is the best..  Live and Let live policy.. Doesnt bother anyone nor get bothered by anyone.. No nonsense entertained by him..😃

100 marks to that, still he is the one who is the worst for some people. How lame could one be.
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Sab log ye barun ke peeche kyon pade hai yaar. Aisa kya kiya iss bachche ne ki sab ko ithna problem hai usse. He quit a show, so what? Is he the one who did this. Some people are hellbent after him, go and think about the future of their idol first.

And for avi, i don't care what he is going to do. I have seen everyone with much confidence and boasting, let us see what he is going to recreate, all the best.

I remember some one sayng abt IPK compared to Geet and comparing BS with GC.. I havent heard any word from his mouth on those comparisons.. 😕 

I wish his show a good luck thats all I can say..

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
I know there is much pressure on this guy when the show got the name of IPK and he is being compared with BS, seriously?

verisimilitude thumbnail

ab kisiko bohot mazaa aa raha hain.. aakhir show off air ho raha hain entertainment ke liye kuch chahiye na? 🤣