Users

Frequent Posters

arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ridam

๐Ÿคฃ

Sab ki dimag ki dahi ban rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

hahahah yes "STOP IT" seems to b the USP over here ... 
butwas not effective enough ๐Ÿ˜•

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Now avi fans r bck of chnchn.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ddds

Now avi fans r bck of chnchn.

because people are troubling them, guess who๐Ÿ˜†
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Report from AV fan ๐Ÿ˜Š
As most of you know I am a big fan of Avinash.. and though I personally think that the SP made an unfortunate decision in not giving this program its own unique identity with no precursor...it is too late..

During CB days I do know someone was monitoring this board, and I am hoping that someone will pass on the tips to Avinash..

I am a trained dancer.. and for abhinaya, it is very important to correctly portray the body language... to convey to the audience not unlike an actor.. and since every body is different.. what works for one might not work for another.. so it is upto the individual to find their optimal demeanor... 

Here goes my 2 cents worth (after 2 episodes only) since these will be prominent emotions for a while:

Anger: This is mainly conveyed via the eyes & tension in face (holding it tight)... Avi has prominent eyebrows.. he brings it in as a frown.. the emphasis is on the eyebrows and detracts from the eyes...
Best way: flare the nose slightly, hold the face tight & let your eyes convey the anger

Contempt: Again very similar to the Anger, but just slight curl of lip & little eyebrow lift. Again the emphasis is emoting through the eye.. 

Right now these 2 emotions are overlapping... it should be anger, followed by contempt...

Worry (on loosing wallet): Much better, but need a sense of urgency by voice modulated to a slightly higher pitch...

The dialog delivery should not be so studied.. little more variation is required.. a stronger tone during anger, but while talking to assistant.. a little abrupt, little flat...

Again.. this is just my opinion.. hope he settles down a little.. he was good as the playful Dev.. but needs a little more work for Shlok to come through.. like it or not the SP has put this program to be compared against a high benchmark...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a nice and honest assessment arnie, especially about the reference of high benchmark. While going through this, i found out something, that our barun was just perfect with ASR and his mannerisms and showing ASR's emotions in a subtle way, really set a high benchmark for angry young man for indian television. Now whenever whoever comes to play an angry young man, they will have to meet ASR at some point and the comparisons, kudos to barun and of course the creatives as Barun always gives credits to them๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaar is thread ko jaldi katam karo
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddds

yaar is thread ko jaldi katam karo

haan jaldi
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7