Back to square one!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Saras witnessed a shattered VC n finally realized what he has done with his one phone call!! N went back to square one. 
Bad news - Sanyasi Saras is back. There is no place for love now in his life n he is back to meditation, prayers...
Good news- we all know jab jab Saras has decided to tread on Sanyaas path, kumud has come as mohini to make his Sanyas bhang!!😉 
30 days to change Pramad. Ok let us see how you do it Mr Saraswatichandra!! Because we all know you never stick to ur promises n u end up messing things more than doing good ðŸ˜ˆ

Edit:
Is it me or this show is no longer Saraswatichandra but Kumud Sundari aur uski kismat ki ladaai?🥱

I missed old VC today. This one was not good acting wise for me!! I was bored rather than emotional seeing his emotional scene!!

Precap: ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† R u guys sure the spoiler is true? I mean the teeth less Doberman will run away leaving his wife with the naukar?
If yes then my prediction has started turning true coz as soon as Saras has decided to turn Sanyaas, kismat has started it's game by bringing the goons to bhangofy the Tapasya😃

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
This won't work saras and kumud will unite
AR1220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i know! this show is getting less and less about saraswatichandra and more about kumud 
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol agree, it's now kumud sundari n her dukhi dastaan lol! :D
I really liked how u compared kumud with mohini lol, yea now Saras ki sanyaasi-ness barbad ho jaye gi! Thanks to those goons lol! 
Nice post! Liked it! :)
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Saras witnessed a shattered VC n finally realized what he has done with his one phone call!! N went back to square one.
Bad news - Sanyasi Saras is back. There is no place for love now in his life n he is back to meditation, prayers...
Good news- we all know jab jab Saras has decided to tread on Sanyaas path, kumud has come as mohini to make his Sanyas bhang!!😉
30 days to change Pramad. Ok let us see how you do it Mr Saraswatichandra!! Because we all know you never stick to ur promises n u end up messing things more than doing good😈

Edit:
Is it me or this show is no longer Saraswatichandra but Kumud Sundari aur uski kismat ki ladaai?🥱

I missed old VC today. This one was not good acting wise for me!! I was bored rather than emotional seeing his emotional scene!!

Precap:😆😆R u guys sure the spoiler is true? I mean the teeth less Doberman will run away leaving his wife with the naukar?
If yes then my prediction has started turning true coz as soon as Saras has decided to turn Sanyaas, kismat has started it's game by bringing the goons to bhangofy theTapasya😃

I love your persistence dude!! Saras will
Mess up hence no chance of him being all balidaan, tyaag, mahaanta type! I hope he messed up cos if he succeeds I will kick myself so hard for having unrealistic dreams!

And sooo true just as I was watching ydays epi(today) I was thinking that this isn't abt saras anymore... Poor saras is being sidelined and how. this show Shud be abt his journey...it saddens me to think that now the show will revolve around making Kumud's marriage life blissful! Phir kya bachega?? Kumud's kids will run around saras calling him Chachu Chachu

🤢 🤢
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

I love your persistence dude!! Saras will
Mess up hence no chance of him being all balidaan, tyaag, mahaanta type! I hope he messed up cos if he succeeds I will kick myself so hard for having unrealistic dreams!

And sooo true just as I was watching ydays epi(today) I was thinking that this isn't abt saras anymore... Poor saras is being sidelined and how. this show Shud be abt his journey...it saddens me to think that now the show will revolve around making Kumud's marriage life blissful! Phir kya bachega?? Kumud's kids will run around saras calling him Chachu Chachu

🤢 🤢

Thanks dear but believe me this persistence is wearing out with each passing episode. Today was one
" sara hua" episode for me with kumud Japam was making my stomach churn- our kumud is this our   kumud is that n maharani concluding it - mein kuch nahin bhooli!! I am a fighter!!🥱

As for Saras I am waiting for Mondayz episode to give my verdict if It time to say hello hi to PraMud n bye bye to SaMud!! All I know is our hero n her vows suck big time - he promised mom Saraswati he'll listen to his dad always n never leave him!! he promised to kumud he will  stay with her like her chandni n will come back to marry her... all went down the drains.
i am crossing fingers that this time too he won't disappoint😆
Another spoiler says Pramad will ask Naveen to investigate about Saras🤣 let's c what happens? Pramad is very interested to know about Saraswatichandra. Why? May b to blackmail Kummu darling.
Chachu!!😆wat abt Sanyasi turns suddenly daddy n Sanyaas ki tai tai phiss hojaye!!!!😉😆
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

Lol agree, it's now kumud sundari n her dukhi dastaan lol! :D

I really liked how u compared kumud with mohini lol, yea now Saras ki sanyaasi-ness barbad ho jaye gi! Thanks to those goons lol! 
Nice post! Liked it! :)

Thanks dear!!
Well kummu is the mohini in Sanyasichandra!s life since day one. N till CVs don't prove it otherwise for me these two r bumping into each other every time they plan to go away from each other😛

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thanks dear but believe me this persistence is wearing out with each passing episode. Today was one
" sara hua"episode for me with kumud Japam was making my stomach churn- our kumud is this our kumud is that n maharani concluding it - mein kuch nahin bhooli!! I am a fighter!!🥱

As for Saras I am waiting for Mondayz episode to give my verdict if It time to say hello hi to PraMud n bye bye to SaMud!! All I know is our hero n her vows suck big time - he promised mom Saraswati he'll listen to his dad always n never leave him!! he promised to kumud he will stay with her like her chandni n will come back to marry her... all went down the drains.
i am crossing fingers that this time too he won't disappoint😆
Another spoiler says Pramad will ask Naveen to investigate about Saras🤣let's c what happens? Pramad is very interested to know about Saraswatichandra. Why? May b to blackmail Kummu darling.
Chachu!!😆wat abt Sanyasi turns suddenly daddy n Sanyaas ki tai tai phiss hojaye!!!!😉😆

Seriously do the mass really like all this balidaan and I am a fighter no matter what types hero heroin! Hope Teri baat sach ho n saras does break his promise. Pramaad can't change for the good...he needs to get even worse...so mean that kumud has no choice but to turn to saras! Muhahaha!!
khanrocks thumbnail
Prmad doesn't deserve anythibg
ShanUlas thumbnail
just a minute ...now this telepathy thing is going too much on us omi ji...u wrote all i have been thinking

anyways desperatly waiting for monday ...coz its monday thats gonna decided fate of future SC for me shana

if they give samud  vibes on monday then i will watch it further or else ...me shana vow not see SC till i get future news of them coming together

me also big saras fan but then my vows r not mere vows ...jo khayee and then commode pe flush kar di ...🤣...i mean it 😎