Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Its an old spoiler..remember i posted this last Friday?😆 Hating matlab she'l probably not be a love sick puppy anymore😆

Hating is taken that way too?😆

I hope she doesn't hate him. Will get to see some romance😃
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Sushant has improved so much man..Manav was such a wimp..He used to cry more than the female lead😆 But i was so surprised to see him in KPC..He was brilliant..Oh and he is a fab dancer..His performance on Ore Piya is my favorite JDJ performance till date..

It's a pity he got injured. Else he wd've won. Not that u have to be a good dancer to win JDJ. Popularity n audience votes hi kaafi hai. No marks for guessing who's gonna win this year. N I'll stop here. ðŸ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

It's a pity he got injured. Else he wd've won. Not that u have to be a good dancer to win JDJ. Popularity n audience votes hi kaafi hai. No marks for guessing who's gonna win this year. N I'll stop here. ðŸ˜†

Yeah. This is CC material😳
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GredandForge

in last episode it didnt seem like she will hate him or something...but tata sky spoiler predicted it😕
i want humeira to hate him so ayaan can develops strong feelings for her😆
hi neha,anu, shruthi and ms popular😆🤗
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail

I want to see today's epi jus for one thing n that is Ayaan's explanation for saying Rajni. I already said in some post that he will probably tell her that she played the part of a Hindu girl Rajni in a play in college ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You know they exaggerate or use extreme terms to sensationalize things? ðŸ˜† So yeah, hating meaning being indifferent😆
Dude if she hates him, its even better cos Ayaan has now started to fall for her..More scope for passionate and mature romance😆 Otherwise, you'l just see them fawning and gushing about eachother just like Asad and Zoya..RIP passion😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

in last episode it didnt seem like she will hate him or something...but tata sky spoiler predicted it😕
i want humeira to hate him so ayaan can develops strong feelings for her😆
hi neha,anu, shruthi and ms popular😆🤗

Hey Suja  ðŸ¤—
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
sbs-asad ko hai shadi ki jaldi

kiski magar???apni ya nazma ki🤣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Man he was way better than Chang..Call me silly but i loved his proposal to Ankita as well..Its scripted i guess but i found it super cute😆
Heya Suja🤗
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Man he was way better than Chang..Call me silly but i loved his proposal to Ankita as well..Its scripted i guess but i found it super cute😆
Heya Suja🤗

ranji now tell me when you are free..as i am free now and we can catch up sometime😆