Poll
Who is the most overhyped actress???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vedant123
I VOTED FOR PRIYANKA!😲
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I DID!SORRY Priyanka Devi... Sorry For Clicking WRONG BUTTON 😭
🤣
🤣 this reminds of the member ashiqui24ever who used to vote for ARK everywhere without seeing the poll 😆Originally posted by: vedant123
I VOTED FOR PRIYANKA!😲
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I DID!SORRY Priyanka Devi... Sorry For Clicking WRONG BUTTON 😭
Originally posted by: vedant123
I VOTED FOR PRIYANKA!😲
I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I DID!SORRY Priyanka Devi... Sorry For Clicking WRONG BUTTON 😭
50 bucks for all who guesses my choice😉
And I clicked Katrina by mistake.. how stupid! 🤣
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-jawaani-hai-deewani-actress-evelyn-sharma-confirms-divorce-with-husband-vows-co-parenting-focus_234023
0