Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swaron9113

Swathi di jabse ye track shuru hua h.
I'm 1st tym totaly agreeing wth u.
I mean seriously wht was that????
Nw i thnk sharon really needed cold shoulder frm swayam.

Wht kind of gf she is???
Ek epi me itna cncern.
Nd in 2nd why do i care.

Wht the hell was that?
Sharon ne swayam se ek bar bhe ni pucha how he is feeling???
Instd of swayam she is more cncern for rey.
Jbki sharon ne khud grp photoshoot dkha tha.
I thnk ths is limit of dumbness.
M hell disappointd wth today's epi.

Cv confuse hai sneha πŸ˜†
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing more to say to this as you have said everything. Last week I could have defended Sharon by saying she has just arrived and she doesn't know the whole picture. But what about tonight. She is seeing how much injustice is happening to the team but then also she is okay with it and defending Rey - how come?. And seriously not thinking how Swayam must be feeling? Seriously what wrong with you? Cv's stop degrading Sharon's character. One brownie point that she said no to sign contract without team doesn't cover up for everything else. 
shaani2209 thumbnail
For Sharon its more about the team being together, rather than the lead-no lead thingy...thats what I feel; but Sharon showing no thoughts about Swayam is a bit off hereπŸ€” Hoping Sharon is shown in action someway pretty soon...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

Im disappointed with the way in which her part is being played in the current track . Its a very realistic and strong one and instead of using Sharon, one of the strongest characters of d3 they are just sidelining her thoughts, her reactions. A single POV has not been put across the viewers in these episodes. if not one possible right now, i would like it if we get 1 when the entire fiasco is over. Her thoughts as how it event, and what exactly she thought or anything of that sort. But looking at the current situation, i think this track will be stretched for long.

Agree. I also want there to be clarity on her responses to this entire situation, what she's thinking, how she's feeling. Because right now I'm feeling pretty much at sea about her thought process, and that does disturb me. 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

Nothing more to say to this as you have said everything. Last week I could have defended Sharon by saying she has just arrived and she doesn't know the whole picture. But what about tonight. She is seeing how much injustice is happening to the team but then also she is okay with it and defending Rey - how come?. And seriously not thinking how Swayam must be feeling? Seriously what wrong with you? Cv's stop degrading Sharon's character. One brownie point that she said no to sign contract without team doesn't cover up for everything else. 

@blue : cent percent correct...that one thing cant cover up for the rest 
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Am just not gna say anything
πŸ˜”
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u..
totally disappointed with sharon.
actually her pov is completely missing in this track from swayam as back-up dancer to todays sha-rey poster n i m so hating it...
sharon is shown before from swayam pov that she sensitive n hyper so he hide things from her n to my shock she didnt questioned anything? she cant see
then she was shown from rey pov that he asked her to be professional n she not for once objected that photo-shoot 🀒
n ab toe kisi ka pov nahi bus her pov is left for us just assume what ever u want to...

Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sharon swayam knws dat adi wanted nly rey nd nt d team phir bhi jo kuch footage team ko mil raha hai according to d views presented to sharon is coz f adi's eagerness to work wid rey! Toh iss mein she cant blame rey or even adi as she doesnt knw adi's true intentions! She is doing dis fr d team as team is desperate to b a part of reyzor, baat agar sirf swayam ki hoti i dnt thnk sharon wud have been a part of all dis! Bt yeah i definitely want a clearer POV where she pours out her frustration which is missing!
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As she herself said, she is more focused towards keeping the team together as of now!! so she is not able to see the bigger pic of this mess created by Adi!!! 

I wouldnt agree to that part where u have said that she will be ok if team is not included in the music video, coz she clearly said that she will step down if team is not included in contract which clearly shows she does consider about them!! 

But she should have talked to Swayam today!! she should have thought of how he would feel.. see she might know that he is understanding and trusts them, but she should at least talk about the on going issue with him!!! Im disappointed with her in few things..
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt knw y r they portraying which a Sharon character ...
I mean Sharon was suppose to be a strong independent girl diva ...
But nw it's wired watching her this way 

N swayam Kai Barai mai to Sochi nhi usni...😭