Angry Arnav.  Waiting.
rumu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 very excited ... khuch sweetsa romantic honewale hai kya 
waiting for Wednesday to come !!!!!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Phoole phoole, dhole dhole, bohe kiba mridu baay..

This song is so beautiful, and you used it in such a beautiful setting..The ice has started melting, a friendship of sorts is slowly blooming. Its heartening to see Arnav growing fond of Khushi, and having no qualms with waiting for her to grow into a woman..

Oh oh oh, Pranab has a little crush on Khushi..Lets see how you take things forward..

Lovely chapter, and can't wait to read the next one, especially after that teaser :)
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the teaser.waiting for Wednesday.
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting...cant wait till wednesday...do update soon...wats happening btwn arnav nd kushi???y she doesnt want to talk with him...is there pranab has got something to do with tat...plsss update soon...
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Such a beautiful update, Jenny!!

And, this wonderful thought ,"Childhood lies in the state of your mind, not in numbers"., spoke volumesMy respect for Arnav rose exponentially, ..he knows he is enamored , but, it is willing to wait...had an inkling that, Pranab would feel attracted ..Await to read how Khushi will feel about it.. and, thank you for the PM :-)
daffodils06 thumbnail
oh oh..is it trouble in paradise...??or is it one more closer to each other...
waiting eagerly..
Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh so Arnab is loving this child but his looking forward to loving the woman as well. Can't wait for that to happen.

As for Pranab poor guy doesn't know what's happening to him, well I have four words for him 'It's a forbidden territory'.

Beautiful update Jenny. N thanks for the pm.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am a bengali & ur story reminding all those novels & old bengali movies which helped me to understand essence of pure & holy love during my childhood days..

This one from a classic bengali movie...where a child bride was asking her friend "what is love?" It is also a Tagore song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq0By7JFOzQ[/YOUTUBE]