Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow that was kind of a thriller update. Seriously what was in that message which made Khushi forget the world around her.
And Arnav asking about her boy friend stuff at that moment was so filled with jealousy. 
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So both are going through a myraid of emotions. If there was jealousy and unsurity in Arnav's stance, There was Confusion and a bit of hurt in Khushi's. Both at the brim of their feelings, yet with no name what so ever for what they were feeling.

Arnav's personal life effects his game. Thats although a very blatant assumption.. But somehow, its actualy showing.

As for Khushi's over interest while she was questioning Arnav, just to get him speak so their equation can move ahead and she can get the fodder to feed her boss.. I dun think its working! Its is damn not. She'll irritate him, by acting just like the reporters, Arnav hates, do.

I guess it was a message by shyam, to dissuade Khushi, a threat towards her parents.. Maybe?

In anger, i can understand Khushi's words, her conscience hasn't really accepted what she is doing has it?.. Na! Because somewhere down the line, its just her curiosity, its her boss's challenge.

But i loved Arnav, not only did he took care of her, knight in shining armour, but even in a heated moment as the one they shared, he got the info he needed. Lucky, Mr. Raizada.
segad thumbnail
my crystal ball tells me that the nasty message had something to do with the snake
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...thanks for the PM
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
waiting to know more about that message and the person who had sent it
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahh so finally they have acknowledged their attraction towards each other. Self realization is the first step.

The almost accident has acted as a trigger.
Let's how they take it from here.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Love that , I really wanted her that fearless and hope that message has nothing to do with Arnav.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, that was something, Khushi's so distraught..I hope everything's ok!
I think someone else is taking her job!

Awesone update, looking forward to the next!
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic part
loved it
thanks for the pm
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Loved it ðŸ˜Š