Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😛

First again

Btw how cheap ashok cn fall

Just for his paper publicity he wanna play wid d feelings of ppl

Nd he indirectly warned her dat she may loose her job damn him mann

Poor khushi i wonder how she is gonna manage everythng nw

Wat wil she choose

Nd she does also wat wil be asr reaction wen he comes to knw abt dis

Awsm update

Cntinue soonEdited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope she finds some way out without compromising on neither her principles and her job
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Y am i not surprised at Ashokji! Its how the media world functions. If in TV and channel world TRP rules everything, in print media its the readership that rules the world! N reporters often play dirty to get the juciest of gossips! For them the lines of morality and ethics blur after a point! Press n journos can go to any lenghts to get a masala story!
Ashokji is no different. Being the editor he will do everything to up the readership by getting that coveted story. N khushi got entangled in this web. It is a known fact that the field of journalism is a cut throat! Loss of one is gain of another! If khushi wont do it, somebody else will! Also she will not only lose her job but may end up jeopardising her career too!
So i really like the portrayal of Ashokji Nd media world as its close to reality!
So now the game will begin between Arnav n khushi! It somehow reminds me of 'how to lose a guy in ten days'! M not saying that your story is based/ inspired/ similar to that! Not at all! It just that it gives the same feel!!
Waiting to read the next part!
Khushi has been given an uphill task! Lets see how she performs, given she will soon have to chose between her career n love!
Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Sounds promising - Khushi travelling with the team & ASR !
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM..
wonderful update..
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awsm updt.
But hope tht they fell in love with tis.
But khushi dont deceit him plz.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part and parcel of a up and coming journalist life ...lets see how the story unfold 
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
d real drama wud b up nxt
oh hw much im lukng fwd fr dat
loved d updt
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res... Have to catch up on this story...
Shall be back shortly!!! 😳

Edited: 
Chapter 1
Woah what a beginning... A very unique and different concept Aami. I am happily surprised. Arnav not a business tycoon for a change... but a cricketer who has lost form... His personal life seems to be a mess and his anger issues cause him to flare up... Taking pangas with the juornos is not a very good idea... I am happy that everyone around Arnav is supporting him and trying to help him deal with the situation. A sportspersons job is tough, mentally and physically. I have a soft corner for them... who play for the nation... So I am guessing I am going to love this tale... I wonder where Khushi makes her appearance... 😃

Chapter 2
Ooo so Khushi is a replacement jurno... I loved how you have... in a very few short paragraphs, summarized the journalism industry. Me being in media... can completely relate to how replacements happen... how bosses threaten the new comers in d industry. Although its surprising that Khushi does not know ASR, as media people are possibly the most well-read and know-it-all about every damn field. Poor gal was now out of place... lost in the madness called cricket... in a country like India... and then she goes and falls right into the arms of a man... who is the proud owner of a pair of molten brown eyes... Hayye!!! 😳

Chapter 3
And what a brilliant first impression ASR had on Khushi... Loved how you have described our hot greek god through Khushi's perspective... I was almost blushing!! Bechari akeli ladki... in this zalim world full of shameless men!!! Aww and bechari is so out of place and Arnav's personna adding to her frazzled state... and our hero is no less affected... The hazel eyes seemed to have made their way to his heart!! And then you make us wait desperately for the upcoming party and one on one interview with ASR... I am just loving this fabulous tale... Its getting interesting and intriguing... I wonder if the ASR anger avatar is going to be ever unleashed on Khushi. 😆

Chapter 4
Oh my poor Khushi... Worried about the party... about a one on one encounter with ASR... and Ajit is too funny to be able to laugh at how he was punched by ASR... No personal questions pleejjj!! And on the other hand... Arnav's anger management classes begin... interesting to see him trying to control his temper... Still so much to be known about this mysterious man!! And Lavanya is his girlfriend?? But seems like there isn't any emotional attachment there... Its more of convenience... And Aami are you from Mumbai?? Because I am... and even in Awakening your description of Mumbai and its venues is spot on! And so a fidgety Khushi... walked towards interviewing the hot, charismatic, angry tiger!! I wonder what is store for us... 😉

Chapter 4 B
I am the effect Khushi is having on Arnav. He wants to be irked by her presence just like all other journalists...however she is different...and he is attracted to her no doubt... I felt bad for Khushi... for the lack of good answers fro Arnav... I can imagine how frustrating a job it must be for her... firstly because she is not interested in cricket!! Secondly she is affected by his personality and thirdly because she has a boss to answer to. And then Khushi Nick played the trick... gave Khushi some dope on Arnav and also made that idiot man... feel a twinge of jealousy... I am loving how you are setting up the stage and building each character... 👏

Chapter 5
OMG!!! Did Khushi's boss actually put her in a spot? Making her work on something she isn't interested in and then adding an Arnav Singh Raizada to the whole deal...Darn!! I hate bosses... But how would she get close to him otherwise? How will they fall in love and how will we get an happy ending!!! But I do feel bad for her... because truly ethical people cannot survive in this sadist world... Ashok threatened her career and the poor gal would have to relent... But will this cause her to be cheating on Arnav at a later stage?? Will the guilt eat her up and destroy Arnav?? Oh gosh I am thinking too much and worrying unnecessarily!! WIll wait for the story to unfold... 😊

Aami... I am loving every bit of this story,... and I am glad to have caught unto it... will definitely follow it regularly now. I have always admired your writing style... and I am loving this very different tale of Arnav and Khushi... Mazza aa gaya!! 👏
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago