Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Isn't Veer supposed be be there to take care of his daughter? why should Rathore even put his daughter's desires, wishes and happiness at stake to satisfy someone else?! He has done enough for his niece. Please note I am saying his niece and not daughter. No soul tracked Meethi until Attisgarh when Veer was staying at home and shouting at everyone around including Rathore. It was Veer's duty then and even now to take care of Meethi. So is Rathore's duty towards Muktha which he seems to be fulfilling and Veer is failing towards Meethi. Rathore is doing exactly what a friend could do for his friend's daughter. 

Isn't this how people wanted Jogi to be at one point? People wanted Jogi to think of his daughter before Damini's daughter. Should Rathore follow Jogi?! Tappu is proving to be more caring towards Meethi and always thinking of getting a married girl married for the second time. She is getting on to my nerves. Rathore is totally right at his place. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rishi_

Iccha's sacrifices of her love her self respect and her own life are so greate that these petty sacrifices seem nothing to me.

and vishnu mukta dont even properly love each other.
look at how veer(nandish) had confessed to iccha in 2009. i still remember the beautiful scene.

and here vishnu didnt even confess. this cant be true love. it mere attraction.
so i find nothing wrong if meethi vishnu gets married ultimately.

as far as rpr and mukku are considered they are being used by crap cv's and rg to forcefully portray that criminal akash as the lead.
by making rpr ssupport akash they want us to accept that criminal akash. which we WILL NEVER.
akash is a criminal and will remain so.

rishi i agree wid ur each word!!👏 u r bang on always!!⭐️
!bold 1 u told this so nicelY & just in one line which i failed 2 tell in my long posts.😆

@bold 2 yeah i agree. they don't luv each oder. wenever i rembr veer-iccha's confession i find this jodi more irritating.

@bold 3 thats the thing he'dn't even confessed & thats not true luv.its merely an attraction 4 mukta who took care of him wen he was there.oderwise how can vishnu fall in luv wid mukta wen he'dn't even seen her true nature like veer came  2know abt iccha's gudness.
if ppl say that vishnu knows mukta is gud then he also knows that meethi is also gud. didn't he say this 2 meethi wen she told abt their mrg fixn.

@bold 4 and thatswhy these days i m not liking these 2 ckts also. they'd ruined these 2 ckts.tho they r not beyond repair but still i'd lots of respect 4 both these even 4 mukta whos gudness tho never impressed me much. i still think shes equally gud like meethi. both r not so difft in gudness the only diff. is in their temperament. but now there chinks've cum in that armour of respect.
actually CVs luv 2 butcher gud ckts.1st they did wid veer then wid jogi (during meekash mrg) & now RPR & mukta.🥱
Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hope nani does not know truth that vishnu loves mukta other wise nani will taunt meethi that u r getting love in uttaran and i hope vishnu delete those pics of mukta store in laptop otherwise it will create problem for vishnu
sharm224 thumbnail
People...do not forget. On meethi's wedding, mukta got kidnapped. He was extremely pissed of with akash for that and he still has hard time accepting it till now. But he asked the family to give him a chance. Why? For Meethi. For her happiness. You still think he gives priority to Mukta over Meethi? He accepted akash only after looking at the sadness in her eyes when akash got arrested. 

Rathore said he did not want mukta to sacrifice her love for meethi because he thought she is making a sacrifice here. So, he asked her not to. Why should she? If its true that Meethi and Mukta are in love with vishnu, no need to sacrifice. Vishnu should decide who he wants to marry. Simple. That's how RPR usually think. He is a very practical person.

Then, Mukta came and explain that it is not sacrifice but it was one-sided love and he gets it. 

If it was meethi in mukta's place, Rpr still would say the same thing. That Meethi does not need to sacrifice her love for Mukta.

Remember what happen the last time love was being sacrificed. Rpr would never let that mistake happen cause he is not Jogi Thakur.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinafans

Totally Disheartened with Mr.rathore 1 Dialogue "Apko kisi ke liye koi Sacrifice karne ki zarorrat nh hai ,aap hamari princess hai *********"

how he forgot all the sacrifices of Ichcha if ichcha do the same .
Mr.rathore u disappointed me alot tday👎🏼

U proved u love ur Princess not anyone's daughter the dialogues u said previously was for only sympathy...

Missing Veer this moment 😭

didn't expect this from him..😲