Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonapri

i call it abandon issueπŸ˜†
and wow didnt knew meeting fans is a cheap publicity. i wonder what people had to say for fav who takes his ex costar name most of the time  even though the current co star clearly not like it and he is not required πŸ˜† then it will be aww awwπŸ˜†

So true dear when fav still stuck in all sbs with prev show/ co-star then how can fans move on πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
May be I was wrong to think that may be angelic dance and a new  hairaf hobti in new LOK show might help them move on but I have been proven wrong πŸ˜†
Edited by bramcote46 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

So true dear when fav still stuck in all sbs with prev show/ co-star then how can fans move on πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
May be I was wrong to think that may be angelic dance and a new  hairun hobti in new LOK show might help them move on but I have been proven wrong πŸ˜†

It's hairaf
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
one more sarun show wil be nothin but a career suicide to both barun and sanaya!! 
and i really wana see my barun romancing other hot young chicks πŸ˜Š
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

hehe i never thought i will like your comment but then yeah thank god no harrassing people πŸ˜†

oh yeah let the flawless angel and human with flaws remain distance apartπŸ˜‰
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for the correction... Even I need to move on from hairun to hairaf πŸ˜† correction done πŸ˜Š

And while I have the opportunity I want to mention karma uncle tussi phir se great ho πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for the correction... Even I need to move on from hairun to hairaf πŸ˜† correction done πŸ˜Š

And while I have the opportunity I want to mention karma uncle tussi phir se great ho πŸ˜†

I am eagerly waiting for my hairaf uncle's show
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya1234

I am eagerly waiting for my hairaf uncle's show

🀣🀣
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

oh yeah let the flawless angel and human with flaws remain distance apartπŸ˜‰

yeah that will ensure the hairun  fans to be  keeping at distance too .
if they can keep theself apart as they have nothing to do with hairun on hiatusπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

did you see flawless in new white sony ad may be you will faint its good you stay at distance
with hairs and oily stuff πŸ˜›

sorry i leant about my sarcasm after ipk closure 😭  so still under learning phase πŸ˜†
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[Quote=tvshowfan]ofcourse even if i was a CVs i had rather save my story and track and dialgoue for a actor who wants to stay and work for my show rather than have a future plan i said triggered IPK debacle. he triggered it and later ipk fel like a bunch of cards about That's why they are called CVs paid for, no matter who pulls the trigger, who quits the show, who is going on a longish -shortish break from the soap. etc etc, they are hired to write with what they got.@blue hehe dear go and read his infamous cofee with gul video he said he continued in ipk after feb(when his contract was to be renewed and he was offered mamr) cause he got money and all got moneyAh, honesty from this actor regarding money making. Wish people could give such brutally honest answers and avoid potshots spree.

do you seriously think he did not make enough money in ipk and he did SPL for free abut publicity savy all TOI article, cheap meet and greet was not for publicity when and if mamr first look comes you will know how much publicity minded he isoh cheap!!! I'm sorry according to you its cheap... That's all they could afford hey but many who had been there , were really happy, so who is complaining??? The people who are sitting behind a comp?
As far as publicity, everyone does publicity for their own movies/soaps... Ah atleast he is going to be doing publicity for his own movie mamr, not about his previous show or co-star, when he is on his publicity spree for his movie.unless the media people ask him about it .But few just can't shut it.

lets not even talk about morphed pic HT article and miss malini stuff its a different point that he cant be on live stage , do not call that to be non publicity savy i wont be surprised if he or his team come to IF

Who gives a shit!!! Regardless of his stutterings and stammering and uncomfy nature on live stage, people have come stormed to the places including the cheap greet and meet like you claimed,to see him, that matters!!!
[/Quote]
Edited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Best part is what he said about Barun😊

Wonder why everyone who met Barun has only good things to say about him than those who never met himπŸ˜†

assumptions and premonitions πŸ˜†