Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol sorry Nafs, I don't really care about JDJ.   I can't wait for it to be over. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Guys I want the kids choreographer to choreograph Drashti's next act.😕

but I lourves Salman 😕 I think its DD's hectic schedules- she said that last time- her body is givin up!! 😕 its really crazy...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

but I lourves Salman 😕 I think its DD's hectic schedules- she said that last time- her body is givin up!! 😕 its really crazy...

When the dancing started and all the performances were high difficulty routines and she was executing well and the scores reflected this, so perhaps she was too good and now things aren't going well the choreography is not as difficult as before. That's why I said they need to give a high impact dance routine, if the kids are in this competition and are allowed a separate choreographer and they just perform the dance Drashti should be allowed access to those choreographers, she needs it like right now, next week she needs that wow dance performance.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
The problem with Jhalak is two pairs are professional dancers the Kids are professional dancers and Lauren and Punit as well, so if you ask me neither of these two pairs should be there.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Who were they personally attacking I wonder let me read the thread. Misek closed it.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Who were they personally attacking I wonder let me read the thread. Misek closed it.

read TM's first line.. on page 1
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆😆

Edited by paljay - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Misek has shown the mirror in that frustration thread, her first note on page 54 clearly said the comments she deleted were targetting Sultan fans and Individual forum members as per India Forum rules you cannot comment negatively about real people, but they can't get that, they were still protesting free speech they want and even saying they did nothing wrong, though they know the rules very well, so the second note on page 55 shows them exactly what they did wrong by showing them two comments she deleted by the person who was the most vocal about the Mod note. Bravo 👏

It's not rocket science do not bash forum members views simple. Bash the CV's and criticise the characters of the show in the frustration thread. But don't criticise real people (forum members) for liking what the show is showing.  
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago