Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Such a pukeworthy episode. No wonder the trps are dipping. Only notable thing is Madhu again told R that she loves SS and she fell in love with the wrong person ar wrong time. So true.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _SONA_

omg this old lady can't stop from ranting rishooo...rishooo...hush...am got tired putting only two times this rishooo

πŸ˜†momma's boy*πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am thinking, if they ever choose to make a serial on Big Momma!  Ramu will be a perfect candidate πŸ˜³
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">areee i know where to get the pic! but isnt there a website where you ought to go onto to change it? imgr something? khair phikar not! i will figure it outπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>

i got it..but i changes my DP only on my cell..it's process is different from laptop or computer..for india forums i only uses my cell..as they are easy to handle
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

True... Avinesh nikkle toh sahi yaar! We all will return each Friday (TRP day) to pay our respect to the dying show... I will bring along some Ganga Jal and tulsi leaves as well.. SHRADHANJALI! 🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Suggest something for me to bring aswell yaarπŸ˜† 
(waise, thursday (trp day)- will ensure i keep my schedule clear!)πŸ˜ƒ
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Such a pukeworthy episode. No wonder the trps are dipping. Only notable thing is Madhu again told R that she loves SS and she fell in love with the wrong person ar wrong time. So true.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†@bold! Wah, being under the influence, one does speak the truth! kudos to MBπŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

i got it..but i changes my DP only on my cell..it's process is different from laptop or computer..for india forums i only uses my cell..as they are easy to handle

Okie dokie!😳 Thanks anyways!πŸ˜›
npilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🀒 

Wait Abby was attacked? By beautiful saint fans? Saach?😲 How is that possible? They are saints, they can do no wrong! Hawww!!!! Aur whats more funny is, if Abby was to retaliate then she will be the one who lacks the intelligence to differentiate and not those saints! Wah re wah! I hope actions were taken, if not then personally attacking that member and those who commented on that thread is a MUST!πŸ˜›

What happened? I can't believe so much hate for fictional character πŸ€’  and attacking real people πŸ€’

I commented on Abby's post yesterday apperciating her love for this show!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701977

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hahaha! Did Seema and Mr Know it all, shoot the scene being in the same frame?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And@bold!!! hawww, saach? what was he doing? breaking a chair on her head kya?☺️πŸ₯±</font>

Yes and No.. They did shoot a scene with Rishabh and Deepali (no madhubala)... And no kursi breaking... Only RK yelling in MB's ears and poking his chest- "YAHAAAN DARDD DIYA HAI TUMNE..YAHAAAN"... Madhubala yapping bout her Sultan Ishq
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: npilla

🀒 

What happened? I can't believe so much hate for fictional character πŸ€’  and attacking real people πŸ€’

I commented on Abby's post yesterday apperciating her love for this show!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701977

areee mujhe nahi pata! I commented based on what i had read on this thread itself!πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Suggest something for me to bring aswell yaarπŸ˜†
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">(waise, thursday (trp day)- will ensure i keep my schedule clear!)πŸ˜ƒ</font>

oh sorry.. Different time zones πŸ˜† U just show up in white smexy clothes and TRY NOT TO LAUGH.. Bass that's all... πŸ˜† 🀣