Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sectoreight

I still havent understood why they need to wait till the 16th to leave for Mangalore.

Cant Jagya leave with Ganga on the 13th or 14th before the engagement,  and settle ganga, and then come back in time for the 16th?

What is stopping him?  He is not answerable to anyone nor does he require leave. He is the chief of his own hospital.

The only problem with this is that they may have to incur a little bit of expenditure on a hotel for a few days by going a few days early... but in the big scheme of things is it really so much money?

Why does he HAVE to leave on the 16th and come back on the 18th?

Stupid illogical track of saanchi jagya Ganga together. They has to go for the same ghisa pita track of jagya missing Ganga while she is going. It's all for trps and talking viewers for granted. He can very week go before 16th. Why cannot e go on 17th too...one day will not make any change in her admission or will loose anything. Is Ganga joining MIT or Harward for education that she has to go only on 16th.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shekhars are dumb...can't they see that if saanchi is not able to handle such small issue how she will handle her married life?...they just laughed off her rude words like anything...the meeting was so important...even if saanchi gets engage she won't marry him or will be allowed to sleep with jagya so they can get them engage after 4 months and get them married after 1-2 weeks...sumitra is irritating me and i have no words to tell about her...jagya has become a 'chalta firta' zombie and i am feeling really bad for him...now he should avoid everyone and become lifeless so that sumitra can realize that saanchi is making his life hell...shiv should not attend saanchi's engagement...did saanchi attend shiv's engagement so why is it so important for shiv to attend it...why shoudl anandi and saanchi leave early...even ira and chotima can go to attend the puja and naam karan...anandi should be with her husband but no this girl just needs an excuse to get insulted by saanchi and run off to her maayka...everyone deserves to be punished for making jagya lifeless and torturing jagan...shekhars deserve all the insult and sumitra deserves to lose her son yet again and get a bahu like saanchi 
--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kuchbhi hojao but jagya sanchi marriage should not happen😡😡
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

shekhars are dumb...can't they see that if saanchi is not able to handle such small issue how she will handle her married life?...they just laughed off her rude words like anything...the meeting was so important...even if saanchi gets engage she won't marry him or will be allowed to sleep with jagya so they can get them engage after 4 months and get them married after 1-2 weeks...sumitra is irritating me and i have no words to tell about her...jagya has become a 'chalta firta' zombie and i am feeling really bad for him...now he should avoid everyone and become lifeless so that sumitra can realize that saanchi is making his life hell...shiv should not attend saanchi's engagement...did saanchi attend shiv's engagement so why is it so important for shiv to attend it...why shoudl anandi and saanchi leave early...even ira and chotima can go to attend the puja and naam karan...anandi should be with her husband but no this girl just needs an excuse to get insulted by saanchi and run off to her maayka...everyone deserves to be punished for making jagya lifeless and torturing jagan...shekhars deserve all the insult and sumitra deserves to lose her son yet again and get a bahu like saanchi 

can I ask you one question why cannot jagya go before 16th or one day later on 17th.
I am not advocating saanchi here. She is a big shameless girl and shekhars are blind.
Just bcos saanchi is immatured shiv should be senseless not attending his sister wedding. He is not a tit for tat guy. The whole track is not well executed and could have got a better way to handle jagya realizaton of his feelings for ganga. Except sumi and sanchi I dont blame anyone here. Just tell wht will happen if jagya goes on 17th or before 16th or for the matter engagement can happen after 4 months too. Both the events can happen smoothly if they had dealt with practical mind.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You write very beautifully and it is a pleasure to read whether it is a main topic or a comment.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes,they actually won.If the engagement happens which has happened as according the spoilers they are taking blessings from elders that means they won.Temporary hi sahi they won and I am feeling quite sad about it.I am more sad because its not that sanchi won for the first time.She is winning continuously for one year.And her family is smiling and naming her gussel grand daughter,jaise ke gussel hone se sanchi ko nobel prize milne wali hai.I am disgusted the way she said no one have to come I will do my engagement alone and frustrated with the reactions shekhars gave.'Aisa nehin hai sanchi,relax sanchi,tum khush ho sanchi,blah blah and blahhh.
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just cannot take anymore sumithra fake crying and creepy smile:(:(:(
And sanchi is a big big big bog ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No i don't think Jagya was obsessive at all and i am not saying it bcoz i like the character .

They acted obsessively and bitchily . And i hope they pay coz they pulled him back from being at the admission process of the woman he helped , the most important and final part . It was exactly how Shiv was required to be for certain formalities instead of the deputy collector although the deputy collector can manage . Sure , Ganga can manage but Jagya should have been there as it was HIS victory .

As for pre poning , he is a busy doctor , why should he go there early or late . Why should he change his schedule for these silly free time pass doing people .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there is a saying. He who laughs last, will have the last laugh.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

You write very beautifully and it is a pleasure to read whether it is a main topic or a comment.

Was that for me leaves . Thank u dear if it was .