Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheHazard thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Uncle ji ... Buddha ho Gaya, phir bhi, logic dena bhi apko nehi ata... Take iodized salt, woh badam kaam nehi kar raha hain...😆

You are saying he has lied, I'm not saying... So when you deny a Salman fan when he puts the blame on DD for poor performance, then I can see, been kidhar se baaj raha hain ..
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

What happeend? Did they perofrm bad?

Not sure, spoilers say, they got 22/23
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Not sure, spoilers say, they got 22/23

but whats with the salman ko aisa kaha waisa kaha comments?.. sthg happened?

why the sudden rift?
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

And as for Salman, I agree, he isn't to be blamed for getting good dancers last two seasons. In other words, let's just say his actual standard or ability has come out this season considering there isn't anyone to help him out with his choreography. Last two season he got trained dancers along with their knowledge and expertise which was used for their acts. While this season Drashti isn't a trained dancer, thus follows him with no contribution towards his choreography. So it's a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. For me, after this season, it has been proven that he probably might be a good dancer, but as a choreographer he is very limited and mediocre. 

If you are saying all this after reading the post I put up, then I can tell that you haven't really read it at all. Or at least not understood it properly. 
If you can blame Salman for this, then you should also blame Sonia, Puneet and Savio. Savio did really well with Bharti but the only reason they went ahead on JDJ was Bharti's antics which entertained people. So Salman isn't the only one here, so why is he being singled out? That is all I'm saying
VirManForLife thumbnail

@Bold: Why can't they be easy, because you say so ðŸ˜† And you say you aren't shoving your opinions, too bad your intent and words don't match up ðŸ˜†

Let me copy and paste your definition: "Innovation is through never seen before, out-of-the-box, wicked hard steps" <--- Now tell me how is this same as the definition I posted. Yes you did say new and out of the box, but you are also equating hard steps to innovation, which doesn't fit in the definition at all. Innovation means something new, it doesn't have to be hard steps. It can include anything, from simple to hard steps to anything in between. 

So talking about the actual definition, I will say you are contouring the meaning and trying to impose your views on others. Even after this if you can't see it, go right ahead and question the the dictionary, all yours.

Edit: Typo

Because to innovate means to go a step further on the same old idea. "To innovate means to introduce changes and new ideas in the way something is done or made."- Collins Dictonary
Since innovation is an ongoing process since the beginning of the world, what is easy has obviously been already thought about. To innovate, you need to put a twist on steps. And let's not forget, how our "esteemed" judges are only wowed by insane lifts and kicks...what's a choreo to do? Do you understand me now? Or do I need to re-explain?
VirManForLife thumbnail

So, the Salman Fans think its DDs Fault. Any way it has to be either of the two for not being able to perform. Unless the fans take responsibility of their poor performance 😉 😆

It's nobody's fault! Why are we so hasty in pointing fingers at people? They are trying their level best, all of the couples. They are breaking their backs, losing their sleep over this competition. If you can't appreciate them, then at least don't degrade them. However, I still don't understand why you have to single out ONLY Salman and Drashti, which is quite evident by your replies to posts. This post, is a result of such negative posts and replies. 
VirManForLife thumbnail

I swear, the things people say crack me up. I mean since when do the definitions have subjective meaning to it 😆

Everything in this world is treated subjectively. That's why people are called "judgemental". But i'm not even being subjective here. I've given you proof.
VirManForLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

so r u saying DD is the reason for his failings this season?

No, DD is not to be blamed either. None of the contestants or their choreos are to be blamed. It's their vastly disparate situational factors, and our negative mindset that is the culprit. We all know what challenges each couple is facing. Keeping that in mind, we can judge them, but there is no way we end up bad-mouthing them. A little bit of sensitivity never killed anyone.
VirManForLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: -niti-

Slaman ,as a choreo he should be  able to hide Drashti's  weaknesses just like Shampa did last season 

And Drashti should  provide him  with more time for practice  ...

IMO , either  Salman is  not capable enough to hide  Darshti's weaknesses or Drashti  is not  strong enough to hide  Salman's weakness as a choereographer 

IMO, judging on what I saw in the last season, Shampa and Gurmeet were just as good/bad as Salman and Drashti are now. Gurmeet really struggled in the competition, and his flaws were clearly visible, though he got a bit better by the end. I can see the same happening with Drashti. The only reason Gurmeet won was because of his fan following, which may happen with Drashti as well. So, they seem equally suited to me, unless you can prove otherwise.
VirManForLife thumbnail

Uncle ji ... Buddha ho Gaya, phir bhi, logic dena bhi apko nehi ata... Take iodized salt, woh badam kaam nehi kar raha hain...😆

You are saying he has lied, I'm not saying... So when you deny a Salman fan when he puts the blame on DD for poor performance, then I can see, been kidhar se baaj raha hain ..

Don't put words in my mouth, and don't try to present my views in a twisted way. I'm not blaming Drashti, I'm just not a fan. Big difference there. And yes, I'm a Salman fan, but I'm also a Tushar fan, Sonia fan and Shampa fan. Now please tell me you finally understand. Or do I have to spell everything out for you in big letters? Considering the rate at which you assimilate, you need the baadaam and iodized salt, instead of anyone else.