but ruqu tried best to get him in d tub but akku to jodha me busy tha

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: molutaarey

lol
agr jodha hoti to vo seedha pool me hi dikhta
but ruqu tried best to get him in d tub but akku to jodha me busy tha

really i didnt find she was seducing him aur trying to invite him... even she didnt feel any thing he said hum kuch dino tak aapki khuab ghah mae nhi aaenge... she was un unexpectedly care free.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smile.sara

really i didnt find she was seducing him aur trying to invite him... even she didnt feel any thing he said hum kuch dino tak aapki khuab ghah mae nhi aaenge... she was un unexpectedly care free.

I felt the same way...that she was unexpectedly care free...but then when he leaves the hammam, he tells the maid to tell Ruq's that he will be waiting for her...Not sure if its for the chess match is what he meant, but kind of confused me ...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Loool I think there's more being read than what was being conveyed...I don't think Ruqs was even trying to seduce him since that'd reduce her to the level of the remaining harem begums (her ego seems bigger than J & A in the serial to me🤔) Anyway, she is confident that A is hers and is happy to be his best friend and confidante even if he doesn't love her...the only thing irking her is lack of issues...

Btw, if A-R have been together since 9...there isn't much discomfort between them -> any shown would actually make it unnatural...they're like mates in a team who've been playing together for 13 years...

However, R will start getting insanely jealous of Jodha if Akbar starts consulting her on political issues and confiding in her...

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they are with each other almost their whole life... i am married since 10 yrs ..i can tell after so many years its very different from earlier days. she even didnt mind when he siad he wouldnt be able to come her room for some time.. i found it more mature n natural ... they were really discussing so normally and comfortably.