Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
why r u forgetting in yesterday episode rk told madhu he doesnt believe her he knows that madhu loves and cares for rk. u all were angry when in jail madu first time said that she loves sultan even then i told u it was impossible to make rk fool with any other reason he will not believe and u see he still not believe that madhu doesnt love him and loves sultan he just cant understand the desperate attempts of madhu for divorce and madhu knows it well rk will never let madhu go she was repeating again n again she is simply making him angry so he will let her go 
Meenah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

🤢 and she was playing with the Pillow... which once RIshbala used as the wall... and after seeing that the way Madhu asked her..  "Dipaali what are you doing..." it cracked me actually...😆 and what was Dips reply... "Practicing.."🤢

dips should get maha kamini award 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mumu.. Tabby.. Bella...😆
OK.. by loving the epi i didn't mean i loved what Dips did.. what Madhu said.. and what RK thought... I liked the way each one gave their comments regarding the current situation... Like Radhaji to Madhu.. Radhaji to Dips.. Dips to Madhu.. Madhu to Dips.. and Rishbala  scene... but i do agree there were disliking and disgusting lines... but still i liked it altogether.. Does that make any sense kya...😕

Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤢 and she was playing with the Pillow... which once RIshbala used as the wall... and after seeing that the way Madhu asked her..  "Dipaali what are you doing..." it cracked me actually...😆 and what was Dips reply... "Practicing.."🤢

For a moment i thought she was seducing Madhu i.e The  expressions she was giving 2 Madhu were Hilarious 😆 --- The way she was hugging the Pillow 🤢

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehakariba

dips should get maha kamini award 

🤣🤣--- Kamina or Kamini has also a Standard & the Best example is our Right Kamina Urf RK --- So Dips is anything bt Kamini ðŸ˜¡
Meenah thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsluv

🤣🤣--- Kamina or Kamini has also a Standard & the Best example is our Right Kamina Urf RK --- So Dips is anything bt Kamini ðŸ˜¡

yep so true😆
Meenah thumbnail

For a moment i thought she was seducing Madhu i.e The  expressions she was giving 2 Madhu were Hilarious 😆 --- The way she was hugging the Pillow 🤢

🤣🤣
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Mumu.. Tabby.. Bella...😆
OK.. by loving the epi i didn't mean i loved what Dips did.. what Madhu said.. and what RK thought... I liked the way each one gave their comments regarding the current situation... Like Radhaji to Madhu.. Radhaji to Dips.. Dips to Madhu.. Madhu to Dips.. and Rishbala  scene... but i do agree there were disliking and disgusting lines... but still i liked it altogether.. Does that make any sense kya...😕

i wish they had shown Radha this way since the start .. a Strict n loving saas at the same time...

she is more good this way..bold n authoritative

the only good thing abt today's Episode was Radha's saas avatar...

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why  * Ouchy * wala Expression Pennu ðŸ˜• --- U should Feel happy naa --- Chalo koi toh hain jisne CV's ke Hard work ko bekar nehi jane dia ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

😆😆😆😆😆😆
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya this one is exclusively for u ... specially after watching the telly buzz video ðŸ˜‰

here u go ...