Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: White_lily

am going nuts..!ðŸĪŠ

Embedded image permalink

This is how i wised her to see in Jhalak...
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Actor Dharmesh Vyas will soon be entering Colors' Madhubala ' Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms).

As per our source, he will essay the role of a film producer who will come into RK's life and a new track will soon open up, is what we hear. The catch here is that this producer has had a problem in the past with RK (Vivian Dsena).

When contacted, Dharmesh confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I will soon start to shoot for Madhubala. I have not got details regarding the role I play, but I hear that a new and big plot is going to open up.

Abb kya hoga tera Kaaliya i.e Sultaniya --- 😕

@red...
Sarkaar humne aap ki namak gaya hey...😆😆😆
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: colorsluv

@Mridu : More than exam i m afraid of my Teachers --- they expect from me too much ( Or may b i think that way ) ðŸĪ” --- Hows ur exam B/w ðŸ˜ģ

Ask then to Expect the Unexpected dear...😆
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

@red...
Sarkaar humne aap ki namak gaya hey...😆😆😆

Yeah right --- Poisonous Namak 😈😆

Good Afternoon Pennu ðŸĪ—

pennu thumbnail

Ahh i loved her expression... like a pareshan Kiddo...😆
pennu thumbnail
I posted this in some other post thought to share here also...

I can understand what Madhu is doing and why...  
When she came to know that Sulthan is Alive.. first thing she did was informing that to RK and to Police.. RK did believed her but the Police failed to trap him.. and she was accused of weakening the case... and even RK was beaten inside the Jail... by Sulthan for that..

When she suggested to track the calls she get from Sulthan... those dump Police came with... that the mob number was some Panwala's an his name is not Sulthan...ðŸ˜Ą Perfect...👏

She  tried to get the help when Sulthan came before her in hospital... but she didn't find anyone other than RK who was sleeping under medication..

She even tried to record him... but before whom.. the Gangster Sulthan- who knows all the cheap tricks.. so she failed in that also.. Addition to that he threatened her to send RK straight to heaven next time rather than to Hospital...

And that Sulthan even showed her that he can come anywhere anytime..  and he won't be recored anywhere in cctv of camera... he is like the Title track of  Karishma Kapoor's movie Fiza... "Mei hawa hoo.. Fizaa hu.. is dharthi ka nahi..." ðŸĪĒ No matter whether  its Hospital.. Courtroom.. RK Mansion.. Parties... or Shooting set... he can come everywhere even thru a Keyhole...

and Now Sulthan has shown a sample to Madhu... what he can do to RK by hitting him with car on Day light before the press and media... So for the time being she is just trying to stop Sulthan from doing anything to RK... and she is agreeing to Sulthan for that..
and that is what we are not liking... but Madhu has no choice now...

And if she kill herself.. she can escape from this situation... but then also it won't save RK's life.. what if Sulthan kill RK for  that.. I really wish Madhu to kill Sulthan.. Actually she even tried that also.. .keeping knife on his neck but physically she can't do anything to kill Sulthan.. she should plan something to trap him and to kill him... Thats what is missing in this track... thats what making us irritated,,,

If anybody need to be blamed in these whole track then its only Sulthan and his Evilness and his Cheap acts... NOt RIshbala...not Madhu.. or not RK... Its high time for Sulthan to see his downfall... 
pennu thumbnail
Hi and Bye Mumu and MM.. and Bella.. or is there anybody else.. will join you later...
pennu thumbnail
Liked  6 minutes ago 

RK & Madhu to UNITE and COME TOGETHER to Kick Sultan out of their live's for good!

How will they do it? Find out THIS SATURDAY !#Madhubala

At last something to HOPE... 😃

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3709386

ðŸ˜ģ ðŸ˜ģ

Edited new link
Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pennu

Liked  6 minutes ago 

RK & Madhu to UNITE and COME TOGETHER to Kick Sultan out of their live's for good!

How will they do it? Find out THIS SATURDAY !#Madhubala

At last something to HOPE... 😃

ðŸĨģ Gosh today is too much too celebrate..i donno what to read what to see... whenever i got loads of work MB forum will be super busy... when am totally bored it will be all quiet without ny activities !!!