Arshi FF:Murder Ch2 Pg-25 8/4/2014

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Banner credit-Sameera_12
~
Teaser~

After going through all the evidences and Statements by peoples and his self confession the court finds Mr.Arnav singh raizada guilty of Murder of his wife Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and gives him an repressive imprisonment of 20 Years. The court proceeding is over now. The cops present in the courtroom handcuffed arnav and started taking him towards the polive van last time arnav saw his whole family Nani,di,akash,Nk,mama,his mom,his bhabi payal... Everybody was shocked that how can the youngest son of raizada's can kill his own wife but he did and they were ashamed of me except his Di and His bhabi who somewhere knew tat arnav cannot do something like this and how will he kill khushi whom he loves more then his life. They will find the truth of This "MURDER"... Murder of khushi arnav singh raizada

~Teaser~
Edited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Chapter-1 (Part-1)-Pg1 (Post-3)
Chapter-2-pg25
FromTheAshes thumbnail

(Part-2 Tommorow)
Khushi was upset from from morning due to some reason which was unknown by arnav and he bieng an lover of her cannot tolerate it.
Arnav singh raizada loved his Girlfriend khushi singhania very much.The anoumt if love he had for her cannot be said in words or measured as it was unconditional and pure disregarding everyother fact in the world.
She havnt picked his is call from 4 hours..
-Arnav's Room-
~Arnav~
I am arnav singh raizada what do i tell you all about i am a normal human bieng but what makes me extraordinari is my khushi.When she is with me i feel like tge most luckiest person alive on this earth.When she is with me i forget every damn thing in this world.She is the most important person in my lifewe met 4 years ohh sorry 4 years 4 months 4 hours 4 minuts to be exact at Statue of liberty when we both were with our friends on a trip.my eyes just caught a glimpse of her and i was frozen. My feets we not able to move i become like an stationary object.That was a sight to look for a breathtaking site...
She was looking mesmerising 
Mai toh uske upar fida hi ho gaya tha...
That was indeed love at first site...
~Arnav~
After trying 150th time khushi picked up his call and arnav said
Arnav:-Hello khushi why were you not picking up my calls.you know how worried i was damn it...now say something damnit...
Khushi:-Arnav please come here please i am alone and somebody is in the house he has a knife with him am very afraid arnav... Please come...
"Ahhaaa"
A scream echoed And the phone fell with a thud on the ground...
Arnav without wasting a second picked up his car keys and ran towards his car...
Drove with a speed if light towards her home.
He reached there and ooened tge gate and what he saw infront if his eyes was just unbeleivable...
He was shocked to the core...

To be continued...
MILLI_K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice concept quite interesting continue soon would love to read it and yay me first yay 😊
Hey but I don't want kushi to be dead but as U wish
Edited by MILLI_K - 10 years ago
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sounds interesting 😊

Arnav accussed of Khushi's murder 😲

He will die himself
rather than harm her
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the! Arnav killed khushi?
interesting update soon
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sound interesting continue soon
Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting story line.i am damn sure arnav is innocent and he trying to rescue some other people
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Concept but feels sad to know that kushi got killed...😭 
sheenalipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting concept, can't wait for the updates😊