Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No Amu you're not the only one who thinks so 😳 I think the AsYa precap was actually pretty hot 😲 And the way they were looking at each other was not like their previous song sequences 😲 IDK, maybe we'll get some passion this time? Can we have something more than a hug? That's all I need 😆❤️
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

No Amu you're not the only one who thinks so 😳 I think the AsYa precap was actually pretty hot 😲 And the way they were looking at each other was not like their previous song sequences 😲 IDK, maybe we'll get some passion this time? Can we have something more than a hug? That's all I need 😆❤️

i'm glad I'm not :P I seriously think they are going to get physical or something like that! or maybe I'm expecting way too much😆😆 yaaa it was HOTTT AyRa's was cute but AsYa's was just sizzzlinggg☺️
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
AMU BEAT HELL YEAH 😎🤣🤣 COME TO BOSTON IN THE USA WHERE I LIVE. 🤣

THEN WE CAN BE AMU BEAT & MISS SWAGGY VAISH AND WALK AROUND TOWN WITH INFINITE SWAG 🤣🤣 A

And ok fine 🤣 MY MOTHER WILL CHAPPAL ME FOR THE FACT THAT I NEVER TOLD HER I WAS MISS SWAGGY VAISH 🤣
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
AsYa WERE sizzling man ☺️ And the way Zoe and him were looking at each other 😲 Does Asad maybe initiate the dance this time? ☺️

Aww man with this much cuteness for AsYa and AyRa were pretty cute too actually 😲, it'll be hard to see September 11th man.
paagal_ thumbnail

AMU BEAT HELL YEAH 😎🤣🤣 COME TO BOSTON IN THE USA WHERE I LIVE. 🤣

THEN WE CAN BE AMU BEAT & MISS SWAGGY VAISH AND WALK AROUND TOWN WITH INFINITE SWAG 🤣🤣 A

And ok fine 🤣 MY MOTHER WILL CHAPPAL ME FOR THE FACT THAT I NEVER TOLD HER I WAS MISS SWAGGY VAISH 🤣

omg your USA chicka!!! luckyyy

but BAHAHAH I'LL FLY YOU OVER TO THE UK, THE HOME OF RAPPERS ROFLL🤣🤣

HELL YEAH f**kING RIGHT, WERE GONNA BEAT DRAKE AT THIS SHIT🤣🤣

THATS MORE LIKE IT MAN, SHE'LL HAVE KHUSHI KI AANSSOON WHEN SHE HEARS YOU RAP🤣🤣
paagal_ thumbnail

AsYa WERE sizzling man ☺️ And the way Zoe and him were looking at each other 😲 Does Asad maybe initiate the dance this time? ☺️

Aww man with this much cuteness for AsYa and AyRa were pretty cute too actually 😲, it'll be hard to see September 11th man.

omg I want them to do the deed 😳  I didn't notice AyRa much :P but ASYAAA OMGGG they were seriously hot, idec about Karans hair anymore🤣

the looks they were giving!! yeah man its going to be painful
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
WHAT? BOSTON'S GREAT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN THE UK TOO AMU! 😲 Do you live in London there? :P 

AND YEAH FLY ME OVER THERE, THE HOME OF TINIE TEMPAH, THE GREATEST ENGLISH RAPPER 🤣

WE'RE GONNA BEAT DRAKE, MACKLEMORE, EVERYONE 🤣🤣

MY MOM WILL BE GIVING ME BLESSINGS 🤣🤣🤣 HEARING ME 🤣

-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Can you imagine how hot AsYa's SR would be? ☺️ If they ever have one 🤣

Yeah, it'll be tough Amu. Very tough. How will they stand it ? IDK. 😕
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
OH LORD. THE NEW PROMO. 

http://www.desitvbox.com/qubool-hai-muqaddar-ka-khel-promo-11th-to-16th-september-2013/
OMFG AMU. 😲 I KNEW IT. BILLO WOULD HAVE A HAND IN MABURT YET AGAIN 😡😲

THIS WILL BE SOOO EXCITING 😲
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail

WHAT? BOSTON'S GREAT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN THE UK TOO AMU! 😲 Do you live in London there? :P 

AND YEAH FLY ME OVER THERE, THE HOME OF TINIE TEMPAH, THE GREATEST ENGLISH RAPPER 🤣

WE'RE GONNA BEAT DRAKE, MACKLEMORE, EVERYONE 🤣🤣

MY MOM WILL BE GIVING ME BLESSINGS 🤣🤣🤣 HEARING ME 🤣

no ypu don't its hella boring man! I wanna move to the US😆 Nope not in london :P not gonna say exactly where cos of stalkers but Sanaya has been to my city before ;)

YEAH TINIE IS THE KING OF RAP MAN🤣🤣

WERE GONNA GIVE THEM ALL A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY🤣

SHE WILL GIVE YOU MANY BLESSINGS AND SHE WILL BLESS HERSELF FOR GIVING BIRTH TO SUCH A TALENTED SWAGGERED OUT DAUGHTER🤣