Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Res (will edit this pretty soon)

*Edited*

What to say Blayde ji ☺️ ☺️ This made me blush furiously, just like your other works do to me. ☺️

I love eating jalebis, but now it won't be the same for me after reading this. ☺️ ☺️

Khushi wearing the suit & then stripping for her Arnavji 😛 Her Arnavji would have definately enjoyed this birthday! <3 😉

And so did we enjoyed reading this! 🤪🤪

Keep such stuffs coming Blayde Ji, because I just LOVE your writings! ❤️ 😳 You simply Rock! 😎

Love youu! 🤗 ❤️
Edited by whiterose29 - 10 years ago
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy !! you updated a new one :D
loved it <3 it was a very nice concept!
continue soon :)
blayde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

You were first! 😃 But you were also first to forget unres! lol 
blayde thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashw99

amazing as always...
hehe... he cringe at a thought of shiny suits i wonder how how would he look in that, khushi is able of buying such things taking into account her own flashy wardrobe ; )
Omg... that jilabi bai dance was so perfect for khushi i could imagine her moves amazingly written.
and what followed was perfect bliss, very passionate and so jalabi field ; )
thank you so much for this os its really nice.
will wait for more : )

So glad you could envision her dancing. That part was hard to write! How does one describe  a dance move?? I wanted to have you see what I saw in my head, I hope it worked! 😳 And yes, her flashy wardrobe is what Mr. Fashion House ASR himself used to despise. Especially after the red shirt disaster, I couldn't blame him for cringing at the thought of her getting him a suit. Good thing he ended up having nothing to fear! 😉😃
ps  - I love these words you guys are coming up with to describe this OS: "Jalebi-fied" &  "Jalbilicious" 😆

blayde thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupama.

What started as cute and funny turned out to be exquisite and sensually sweet. Thank you for coming back with another OS that made us indulge in them in an altogether another level. Loved the birthdasy surprises...especially the strip and lap dance. and then there was Khushi in jalebi like colours that did something to Arnav :D Oh you are very welcome! 😛 And also, Arnav isn't really fond of jalebis, so I thought hmm...maybe Khushi in orange would entice him 😆. And I think the jalebis ended up doing something to both of them. 😃

And savouring the sugary sweetness scenes...ah! ☺️ Haha I figured this would be the main reaction of people. When I reread it after posting my own face looked like this: 😲

Loved this line---his once upon a time empty heart-now full. At first I was going to end the story with just his declaration of love, and then the once-upon-a-time line popped into my head to show how content he was in life. Glad you noticed! 😳

blayde thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tia_0810

Alright! I need to Breathe First... Don't worry, I know CPR! 😆 (No really I do!! 😃)

You have just Changed the meaning of Jalebis for me, if was after Khushi's character that made me love Jalebis, But after your OS it has changed the Meaning only!  Aw shucks! 😳 Maybe you went from liking jalebis to loving them now! 😉

My Gosh, How? I mean How? I mean Reallly? You actualllyyy???Yes, I went there. Shame on me!! 😛 Teehee, I love when you are flabbergasted! 😃 

LOl sorry for being all this Dramatic But Seriously Hats Off my Love what a use of Jalebisss... My God I'm Spell Bounded.  No need to be sorry! I love your dramabaazi! 😛 You always say that I predict what you would want me to write and that it comes to fruition. But did you ever imagine jalebis like this?? 😆

I thoroughly Loved each word, starting form her command to him to come home at sharp 6 and he coming some seconds before only, then they sitting on the back seat Oh so Close and she being All Prefect for him and choosing the best for him. His thoughts for his gift, but him being Shocked to witness her in that suit. And the part he realising he is wearing too Many Clothes ... LOL ... Our Arnavji can be a little impatient sometimes. Although he does wear a lot of layers! 🤣

and Yesss She having a Jalebi in her mouth when she turned... hehehehehehe I actually imagined her. I'm so glad! That picture I wanted everyone to visualize, I feel is the essence of Khushi and her nautanki! 😊

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make sure you finish," Arnav let his eyes transfix onto hers as she blushed hotly at his words! - Beautifulll and so romantic 😳😳😳 Hai...why thank you! I do try 😳

and Yesss then the use of jalebisss... SIGH!  I better not go into the detail. I really wish I could've seen your face when reading that part. I bet it was priceless. It would've made my day! 😃

Thankuuu for a Perfectly Made Jalebious OS!You are very welcome!! 
Love Youuu Pyaar you too!! Your comment made my day! 🤗❤️
Tia 😳

Edited by blayde - 10 years ago
blayde thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maddy1270

Khushi ordering Arnav about, leaving him speechless, then hesitantly calling him back is adorable as is his eagerness to be with her only to be met with a locked door... he drowning in his wife's ethereal beauty is another awww moment. The description of her smoky eyes is just wow! Arnav's trepidation at the thought of what an outlandish suit she might present him and his willingness to go along so as to keep her happy is cute. Khushi snuggled up to Arnav and he with one arm around her shoulders and the other clasping both hers on her lap is a beautiful image of trust, companionship and love! Her adeptness at ordering at the restaurant comes as a surprise but turns him on, too... looks like he's eager to relinquish control in other spheres of life, too!  Loved this bold yet impish Khushi who came up with the idea of giving her hubby dearest a striptease and a lapdance as a memorable birthday giftArnav yearning to savor his wife vividly shows how much he wants her... Khushi's sling-shot action with her panties, without bothering to note where they fell, is quite bold, thus bringing Arnav to his knees: Arnav's frustration at being overdressed in comparison to Khushi and the alacrity with which he disrobes is damn amusing! He incorporating the jalebi in their foreplay will ensure that a jalebi will never look the same to them hereafter! Lovely how he commandeered her grand finale, turning it into something more explosive! His promise to his lovely wife that he would ensure that she finishes is a double entendre if ever there was one! Their teasing banter after their lovemaking is endearing...Arnav loves Khushi's alter-ego and reiterates his love for his Khushi, bringing a smile to her face. This, in turn, fills his once-upon-a-time empty heart with happiness... you really have a knack for combining sensuality with emotion, thus pulling us in! Beautifully written!

I believe I already told you how much I love your in-detail insight and commentary. Really does warm my heart, and helps me continue writing! 🤗 
blayde thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anarocksick

Aha this was was so goood, Blayde! 

Love how your write the love making scenes. They are filled with so much love and emotions.

Aw thank  you so much for the support! I always have this fear of sounding repetitive in my stories, especially regarding the love scenes, but I am glad you are still enthralled! I had never written erotica prior to my blog and so that doubt always lingers with me. Words like yours gives me the courage to continue writing. 😳
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the os very much...that was the best birthday gift for arnav..😉☺️..n it was blushworthy too...
montyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!
Full of romance .. Naughtiness .. Sexy and fun
I really love  your stories.. They r very close to the charectors
When I miss IPK I read your stories .. They r like extended versions of our serial.
 My request is please write more often:)
Thank you