Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

How is Aashiqui 2 a patriotic film to show on Independence Day???πŸ˜•

Never heard of this movie - but assume there was something that made them schedule it. 

Bhat - you were expecting Manoj Kumar, and "Mere Desh Ki Dharti" ?? πŸ˜²

Sorry, not enough sona in the desh to warrant singing that song anymore πŸ˜ƒ
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Never heard of this movie - but assume there was something that made them schedule it. 

Bhat - you were expecting Manoj Kumar, and "Mere Desh Ki Dharti" ?? πŸ˜²

Sorry, not enough sona in the desh to warrant singing that song anymore πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 True that...

But Chak De India...or something along those lines even India winning the World Cup final would work...but chalo this has amazing music so aajka entertainment is better than Telly world πŸ˜ƒ EXCEPT when the cutie patootie Aditya Roy Kapur jumps off a bridge and dies in the end...😭
Edited by -Vee05- - 10 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

wow'such gross incompetence at the doc's office'anywyas..finally got myself some "me time" after a backbreaking day and nite'

r we still on "ek bar phir"'saw some tweets of abhaas n GH'.bade achche log hain'i have 2 say'kitna bada dil hai'.πŸ‘ honestly, i dont have such big a heart'mujhe toh gussa bhi aata hai bahut'imperfection i guess

Pri, gussa toh sab ko aata hai, some are more diplomatic in their answers while some say it exactly like they feel it.
I just read a tweet where someone tells Karan that they want IPK2 with Sarun and the rest of the team coz the new team will ruin the magic. To which he responds "I knowπŸ˜’".

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: meens80

Pri, gussa toh sab ko aata hai, some are more diplomatic in their answers while some say it exactly like they feel it.
I just read a tweet where someone tells Karan that they want IPK2 with Sarun and the rest of the team coz the new team will ruin the magic. To which he responds "I knowπŸ˜’".

he he…sab ka dil bada nahi hota πŸ˜›
-Vee05- thumbnail
This lately has been one of the better commercials...for a country with SO much talent we let it all go to waste thanks to corruption of our government and bureaucracy...progress is upward moving and comes to those who help themselves...everyones making the effort atleast those who care...and those are the ones who fade away...somehow ravanraj is on in that country...hopefully one of these days good will conquer the evil of it all...the evil within us all and make the country the golden bird it once was called...giving up my Indian citizenship was one of the hardest things i have done in my life but being Indian isnt something i will ever give up! 

With great power comes great responsibility said Peter Parker , as a democracy the government of the people has misused this power...the people speak but the ones without this voice folks are giving up the greatest responsibility our freedom fighters and our soldiers give their lives up everyday for...the scope of my gibberish here is limited and so is the audience but i wish out of 1.2 billion a few hundred million somehow make the difference and stand up for what is right!

In the country of Ram,  Buddha, Ashoka, Akbar, Rani of Jhansi, Tagore,Gandhi, Nehru, Bachchan, Tendulkar...we stand at the crossroads of our bright history and our future...on how to create a society without evil...the fight will never be easy but the word impossible never existed for these greats so why should it make its way into our future now? Happy 67th India...dont fail yourself! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQw55hoZ7jg[/YOUTUBE]
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks, Ash! How are you doing? Hope the bimaari is a thing of the past now,..*hugs*

He really owned the character in these first hundred episodes...such depth of emotion he was able to convey simply through an intense, brooding look...amazing.  And today, there was the helpless anger and the vulnerability. Amazing!!!

And not to forget, the Daljeet, Deepali, Jayshreeji, Abhaji, ...all of them matched the leads in the acting department. In any joint scene, one never gets the feeling that here...here is the weakest link. This one cannot act...

Bitwa took time initially to sink his teeth (understandably so) into this well etched character. It was around here that the conflict between  ASR/Arnav came to spotlight, that is when bitwa embraced both persona's with wide open arms and soared.. so much so that the script of this nuanced character and bitwa's hold on his on screen persona were feeding off each other, yes they were co-dependent.πŸ˜ƒ

How awesome was Khushi at her fiery best in the jalebi making spree today!! Khushi's character on paper  was less complex than Arnav's  but it was wonderfully brought to life by Sanaya making her utterly believable, to root for .. and as viewers we could never gulp the watering down of her fiery spirit in the later episodes.

Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Sahelis heads up, this Sunday is MoM day (Andaaz Apna Apna). Radhikey shall kick it off.. 
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savvy05

Sahelis heads up, this Sunday is MoM day (Andaaz Apna Apna). Radhikey shall kick it off.. 

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Edited by -Jamba- - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

🀣Hum jaanat hai.. nafrat paas na aane de mohabbat door na jaane de
-Vee05- thumbnail

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Shant hojao Lady J...Red font looks good on you...not this angry young man red face look πŸ˜›...its only AAA one brilliant movie if i may say so...Sallu ben or not...Aamir bhai ruled it  actually Shakti uncle super ruled it! Crime Master Go Go...Ankhen nikalke gotiyan khelun ga...🀣