Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mukut deserves it 
golpokobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I totally loved that Mugut (the right spelling probably, as shown on Mayuri's phone) got what he deserved..

Yesterday's episode he was needlessly cruel to Kaumudi. And Umaben who is so vocal when it came to CC's modern outlook, never said anything more than shouting his name..😡

Although it would have been more socially relevant if they showed how affairs have no future without the gold digger bit, i personally liked it that Mukut got his dose..👏

Will be interesting to see how Mayuri reacts when she realises who her Mayur really is..

The "other woman" tracks always end like this.. 

On bold part -- I agree with you.. I was expecting UB to slap her son. At least! 

I can't imagine my brother behaving like this in front of my mother and my mother is just staring and shouting his name .. that also once only! 
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: golpokobita

On bold part -- I agree with you.. I was expecting UB to slap her son. At least! 

I can't imagine my brother behaving like this in front of my mother and my mother is just staring and shouting his name .. that also once only! 

But these things do happen.. What i hated most was the verbal attack was so unprovoked. He just walks in n starts off... 

Many MILs behave like this, it requires some guts to put an end to that when ur son is threatening to leave home. Somehow i expected more out of UB..
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This is the beginning.. aage aage dekho hota hai kyaa... 
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I totally loved that Mugut (the right spelling probably, as shown on Mayuri's phone) got what he deserved..

Yesterday's episode he was needlessly cruel to Kaumudi. And Umaben who is so vocal when it came to CC's modern outlook, never said anything more than shouting his name..😡

Although it would have been more socially relevant if they showed how affairs have no future without the gold digger bit, i personally liked it that Mukut got his dose..👏

Will be interesting to see how Mayuri reacts when she realises who her Mayur really is..

The "other woman" tracks always end like this.. 

But many times, in real life, the 'other' woman actually becomes the Mrs!
But for a moral lesson, yeah, Mugut needs to eat crow And begin the attitude of gratitude where his wife is concerned. If she stopped doing what she is, he would not be able to handle the house load and fall apart!!! 
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

Feeling sorry for Mugut? Got to be kidding.. Hell yeah he deserves it.. There was a time I felt sorry for him(.just a teeny weeny bit) but the way he was treating Kaumadi was unforgivable.. I don't want Kaumadi to forgive him so easily.. The episodes are going really fast.. I want them to slow things a little bit.. The episode was very entertaining..

I think I might be the only one who feels the epis are moving at just the right speed to hold the viewers interest and actually flow into one another with enough of closure to not warrant being left in the dark!
Yeah, me neither. I want Mugut to grovel and really show appreciation for his wife. I don't want Kaumudi to forgive too quickly and too easily. But she probably will.  Knowing her background and personality. Which she is trying, albeit, half-heartedly to change!
I was laughing like crazy at the scenes between mamma, the avenging angel and Manav, the nervous hubby cum confident Mayur! I love the acting of Chhan Chhan's mom. She is super!
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

mayuri was absolutely right .. double standards enough !!! 

Yeah, I agree. Unless there was an understanding between the two that they would date each other exclusively. In which case, she's double crossing him. But hell she cares! She's one who will always look for greener pastures, eh?
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

yeah .. excellent Slap on his face .. 

But im waiting for the day when Kaumodi will give him an earful .. 

That was so good! I doubt Kaumudi will say anything. Her existence comes from being a server to others. Unless her personality changes drastically. Although, she is trying...
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Mukut seriously deserves this.

Mugut deserves this and more!!!
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

she probably won't but he definitely deserves a solid piece of mind .. kamudi needs to show him the mirror !

I agree.